I Went Camping with a Strange Old Man...
Check me out out on Fishbrain https://bit.ly/2NxJvIF
my user name is Joe Robinet
Join buddy Doug from the Doug Outside YouTube Channel.
We meet up, fight our way through a bunch of low water, beaver dams, and liftovers. To an awesome crown land spot, a beautiful river with rock cliffs, marsh, lots of fish, and amazing scenery.
We find a spot to camp for 2 nights, we swim, fish for our supper, explore, and have a great time relaxing in the summer.
come along for an easygoing time :)
Check out Doug's channel, he has a great video of the trip as well.
Part 2 will be out soon.
Tags: Bushcraft,Backpacking,Canoe,Dog Training,Axe,Ontario,Canada,Fire,Bowdrill,HD,Nikon,Gopro,camping,dougoutside,youtube,fish,fishing,angling,angler,bass,instagram,app,wildcamp,tent,fun,summer,summertime,outside,outdoors,canada,ontario,swimming,cook,catch,catchandcook,panfry,joe,joerobinet,robinet
hey guys how you doing Joe here thanks for tuning in get with buddy Doug we're up in our secret location just catching fish hanging out for a couple days camping out I want to give a huge shout out to my sponsor for this video fish brain fish brain is an awesome interactive app that you can use to help ID fish and tons of other features that can help you become a better fisherman catch new fish you can use fish brain to connect with other anglers near you you can see their pictures you can like and comment on their catches it's like Instagram but for fishing there's also an interactive map to help you find new fishing locations near you or even when you travel my favorite feature on fish brain is species recognition you can upload a picture of your fish fish brain can automatically tell you what type of fish it is through artificial intelligence that's really cool if you're in a new spot like away from home halfway around the country and another country something like that that could really help out you can keep track of all the fish you've caught over time but you never have to share your fishing hotspot unless you want to which I'm not going to there are some premium paid features that are super helpful and cool exclusive data driven fishing forecast shows you the best time placing bait for every fish species as well as the depth contour so you can see the depths and the shallows of all bodies of water we've been having a lot of fun on this trip playing around with the app and its features and just catch a fish left and right so big thanks to fish brain for sponsoring this video check out the link in the description enjoy the trip enjoy the trip jug jug hey guys how you doing Joe here thanks for clicking on the video I'm up north I'm just waiting by the side of the road for buddy Doug we're gonna want a two-night canoe trip haven't been camping with Doug in some time you haven't seen me camping with Doug in some time at least so it should be a fun time just waiting on his old self right now there he is hey Doug to see you buddy my name's Jeff we go camping now I'm ready all right meet you there everybody gets one so that should be good and that's what we'll do uh-huh okay guys all right the third lift over is second or third lift over here
third lift over danger bacon I imagine and normally you see me wear like running shoes or hiking shoes for this kind of thing in the summer because they dry quicker but I knew I wasn't walking in a lot of water so I figured I try these I've got these yesterday on sale Solomons they're $116 they're super lightweight hiking boots they're they're supposed to be waterproof I know that they're it'd be harder to dry them out and everything once they get them wet but my idea is if I'm just stepping in the water here and there where my shoes would definitely get soaked maybe these will keep me dry and not get soaked on the inside we shall see and I'll report back maybe tomorrow everyone is like there's a lot of leftovers are you going to land what are you doing oh man there's like for real decently leftovers right here this is the part last time where I would decided it might be easier to go up on the land and try to get on the shore but it wasn't and I ended up just doing the lift over the thing is after these four they're pretty much done so just kind of kind of man up kind of man or just hard for me to do he's going in it's a little quick sandy over there yeah you go loses paddle - there's no are to go brambles I'm gonna stick with what I know watch our way waterway yeah he's checking out the same spot I checked it less
I would keep going if you're up there and you plan to do that I would keep going yeah like what I'll stay down here I'll let you know when the lift or stop okay variance I'm go to breath and I'm overheated I need to sit for a minute [Music]
diplomat hat in the water make it away pond a can temporary layoffs no good times
got to fill up in the clear water for drinking water and hot water nice and clear oh man those a lot of work so Doug got to the end before me but he was in front of me - I don't know I don't know it was better I tried to do he did it the way he just pulled his canoe on on the land humming but I'll find out from him how that was he's over there by an island filling up ice waters lukewarm at best okay catch up with youth when we find some shade sit down for a minute what do you think what the way that you took on the land all the way in the land yeah
either way both pretty crappy so hard getting in here but now we're in here we're in this nice spot it's all clear and open this is the same spot that I see that and have my lunch at last I was here so we're gonna find the awesome spot nice pretty big open camp so we can set up a tarp get out of the Sun catch some fishies
the fire bans lifted they're carefully gonna be the size that rock that's what I mean there's not it just by the leaving this this used to be like a paddle right up to the the Beaver Dam up here now it's it's drop some but still there's no sign of like people doing the portage or anything just now Oh some room just just hanging out her paddle are looking pretty hot what time to look for a camp squat there's all these nice big white pine here they create a good amount of shade so maybe somewhere in there is not so bad but you also do want to kind of find a rock good nice rocky outcrop where we can have a fire safely and be a little breezy keep away the bugs I'm telling you up in there is looking pretty ok nice to me yeah yeah yeah that's nice and flat - alright this spot looks like it might be okay lost Doug he's fishing somewhere yeah my boat's no not just not just gonna leave it not a smart idea we've learned lessons so we're gonna stay for a couple days are you nice to find a open spot you can't this doesn't look too bad it's flat ish we have a fire up here or down near the water there's a rock nice flat rock up here anyway oh yeah so we can put the tent up here this is fine I think this will be good so they put their tent up here got good water access plenty of firewood this nobody's been here so yeah I like it I like it a lot hey check this over there's probably a lot more beer here than I thought over last time I was here and the bear ran across the Beaver Dam we're a little bit well before that but look at this I'm looking around the ground trying to find a level spot and I see this this obviously part broke off but look it's just a perfect flip right over so that that rock was there for however long and the only thing big enough to move that is a bear flipped it over looking for bugs then you can see this pretty well-defined trail going down to the water maybe a lot more abundant with bears I originally thought here not a concern it's totally fine especially to guys you know these cameras are turned on before I can't just will it I read the secret is the Willing thing all right up here there's a little grassy part there's a couple flat spots so those under a tree over there I'm gonna pick under a tree here I need to clear out a little bit of these pine branches just so I can have a little bit put my tent up in the flat spot so no real need to keep these for firewood if they're in there so much firewood around Duggars bugs can't with Doug there we go I should be enough a nice flat spot right here amongst the blueberries and the grasses all of the grasses plural see the two respective just like waters other man's seat I love how easy my attention is to set up yeah I'm pretty happy with that that looks to be a pretty flat lay well what do you think about that little axe dug too thin for your likin yeah yeah but the I like it does and I like the length of it actually the Les Stroud one yeah was that the Bushman yep here Armour the name of this one velvet coat yeah woodcraft take some getting used to alright tents all set up I want to set up my hammock too and the shade here so we can both take turns just kind of lounge and there's not much to do this trip hey this is like a relaxing like summertime swim fish eat good food have a cold beers trip look really just like relaxing think so cut the hammock gonna set it up I need to trim my way excuse me away from these branches again she saw my little axe doing making quick work of those branches up there this is my adventure sworn scout this is the model that we're working on together convex blade nice big long chopper as you can see a lot of a lot of on the Halal to get OOP OOP OOP OOP so we'll clear these off see how she does compared to the axe obviously way too way different tools but as you can see that worked out just fine is actually pretty easy to get in here and shop without the big axe but I always love an axe this is just something different
the blade is totally fine too I guess that's what I should be showing you after all that chopping and again there's a on the knots of pine so it's it's harder it's way more dense than normal than normal wood or normal pine right on the knots is obviously they didn't spot so I'll be continuing to use this for the rest of the trip and for for a while now but she's a beauty she's a beauty
Lavetta soreness CPM 3v what type of steel it is there's my plane oh thanks for checking in on me I'm doing all right
this is awesome this is a great spot guys it really is it's very hot even the shade so I think we go swimming anyone swimming lay here for a bit pop in oh my my skivvies forgot to bring my this is how it is anybody's been sitting around the shady is kind of going away with the Sun coming in that were standing I didn't didn't hit the bottom nope not all not even a little Oh swimming up water get out quick no I couldn't be a rapper if my life depended on it
I can't blame them from it's cold here is very cold would you touch the slime yeah you you know you're not in the water oh but my killer is right here these are great to rip through the weeds we're probably gonna get more bass than anything so these are from CL fishing who is my brother Carl Whitaker I'll see you outside show the colonel go look him up on YouTube and seal outside if you want these spinnerbaits you can find them on the website CL fishing and you local has an apparel line so anyway quick to colors all right okay thank you thanks Carl see L fishing outdoors outside you see a website on YouTube CL outside on the tube curl but you know that your boats not in the water I do know that but nobody knew that on my side but but now you come along with your camera in your underwear we won't fishing I remember last time I was here I was telling guys I wish I would have brought the wacky worm setup well Doug was nice enough to bring enough for both of us so got a full set the little applicator and the rubber rings the worms the whole nine yards so we'll get one set up here real quick hook already on there with Barb's a little bit different than the last ice fishin I was doing right barbless over there and the Northwest Territories oh man it's hot guys she's hot
she gets yourself one of these one dime here little rubber rings there get yourself a rubber ring you know there's this applicator has some on it already so thank you the best of my recollection you stick the worm in half way that's a bit more than halfway but run this ring up
Oh notes in the middle and you can actually hook your hook to the ring instead of the worm so you don't lose all your worms in the fishies mouths or other places there you go so if this works I'm really not proficient with this method I've only ever used it once and that was with Doug last fall I'm more of a spinner spoon type Fisher man as you probably know can I call myself a fisherman yet I think so I think so well this one just bought me this way I might as well just continue to go with the current I love this place surprised I'm back already I didn't think I was gonna come back yet if I'm still around in the fall I'll be back in the fall too but I just got some news and we did get the mortgage which is awesome so everything looks like we are getting the hose just has to all happen still you know she's pregnant we can't move until she has after she has the baby because there could there she's high-risk pregnancy potential complications everything we go in but so it'll be all it's a homeowner now - whether or not you can hold on to the house I'll give him the plan is to give a down payment but I'm sure we'll be all fine I'm 99% sure we'll get it very happy very very happy but that pretty shallow here if they gonna head down that way man I moved into this into the shade here it's much more bearable I'm not ashamed or afraid apparently to say that I'm not having any luck at all I know Doug caught one I'm also positive he caught one I could see him hold it up just gloating no but yeah no look so I'm just gonna hang out in the shade here cast near some of these fallen trees cuz I can't be out in that Sun too much longer what's the fit of boy-oh skin Joe but I have dehydrated chili for supper if I don't catch any fish and I'm sure it bubble sure is fishy with me he's good enough but I'm okay I can eat fish tomorrow night well fit I guarantee I'll catch fish tonight after supper today after suppers when I had planned on catching a fish in the first time first place so strange okay I'll let you know if I catch one but don't don't hold your breath I'm back from fishing hunting catch anything I can't see Doug anywhere so he's obviously still out hopefully getting less some supper while he's doing that I'm gonna make myself useful let's set up a tarp is super bright Sun is all on our side now so she's that high in the sky it's 5:40 I'm gonna stay late I don't know quite some time so we need some shade bring up a tarp here and then maybe go cut some firewood I've already strung up a Ridgeline [Music]
now that it's just a matter of taking this down at the bath tonight was I right and see saying that I saw you pull a bass out not too far right up there yeah nothing enough to be were you getting bites
I got bites no fish I got a few bites nothing I switched up lures and everything they felt very small yes all right well I don't feel so bad except for we don't have dinner it's gonna be like last time I was here was a later type thing like when it started getting a little dusky you is when the fish really got hot it's 10 to 6 catching fish so I'm gonna get o2 we'll stay in the shade as much as I can I'm gonna stay with this heat but I need to go catch up and catch some fishies - why did Doug get us some dinner I'm really fine with that yeah potatoes and onions I'm just a little guy no place let's turn around Oh Joe gets a little bossy guy well too small to eat we don't need up anyway but is Oh jumpin jumpin Jehosaphat no fighter that guy you knock the worm right no I got a decent fish way better than my last one oh nice alright I feel much better about this much better about this the last guy oh yeah
same size doesn't touch bigger well that was a better better bass than the first one
still on the small side but I feel better
BAM Sun woo flip it out the water over thing he spit her hard but something happened something happened that was fun not even like it was any good size or anything just a hit just a hit Oh little bleep it's fine it's fun fishing like this yeah but I didn't I did see no we won't do that we need oh yeah I said we thought we can't fire why what do you was gonna do a little take something better
okay well I'll stop doing this I'll come up and no we should it's power7 we should figure something out to do anyway for dinner
thanks for safe for the camera pass you took my worm you took my worm son of a gun it's getting hot hot I will build the fire pit you will do the deeds with the fishies all right what we'll see wiggling
yeah that's a good fire pit good decent cooking pit it's not like we need a bonfire for any reason it's nice and hot we'll just be cooking and keep it away of mosquitoes so it's perfect for that firepits completed there is a little bit of firewood kicking around there but I want to go get some hardwood that's all just pine so we'll go up into the the woods a bit away from the the water or the maple and the oak grove dug 10 over there winds up over there but I saw this oak earlier right here we can get be some dense wood [Applause]
start our fire today I'm going to be using some wax wood stick from production here 51 he creates the fat rope and all that good fire-starting stuff I always use so this is actually like I think I'm gonna use it before in a video this is actually like a piece of impregnated wood resident pregnant wood so you can really catch it focus shave up some nice pieces or you can baton it down into squares huh smaller pieces so you can use it as tinder and everything you go does it smell like you think it would nope nope but it works good on the rock just because of the dryness of the yep the fire Bell was just lifted we don't be silly here later I lost my first what is that thing called a land yard yeah I got one dug Dory JK anyway so good that works just a little couple shavings for my natural fuel on now I'm a natural
kindling rather look a piece of poop flipping out the water and everything come on Big Boy someone's here that a your daddy I am the fish's father you do not know this
there was nothing where well all these dudes is my sons [Laughter]
no we just can't stop fishing [Music]
okay this fish brain app that I've been using lately take pictures of my fish and record where and how I caught them it's basically like an Instagram for anglers pretty cool with that check it out actually if you have one check me out
my name is Joe Robinette Joe Robyn out on the on the fish brain I'm impressed with the shore fishing from this spot well there's a small it's just fun to catch you know just having fun anyways they're all going back where just kept those two that Doug caught for supper he's got some Mexican black bean jambalaya going on steak and potato kind of ethnicity it's bigger oh my itself all right heavy cover that is a heavy cover right grass and sticks in there with it if you could leave out as much leaf litter as possible
I'd be appreciated but you know it's not a deal-breaker either way I know I started you know right
I don't know [Music]
let me go light or would you like something to drink it's a verdict ich is very very very hot focus tastes really good yeah
you need to hold something behind it we've already eaten a few pieces of fish each
dish up divvy up this jambalaya Mexican great to do it do it smell good too dude well that was short-lived well once again this looks a lot brighter and my camera than it is for reals Rose this is good fish
warm water largemouth bass and those on top like at home though I'm stroke no worms in this one no I got a wicked awesome IPA this is from nickel Brook this is a really good beer Mike Mike and I always message back and forth really good beers we find or whatever and I normally can't find them once he chose me because I live in Windsor he's in closer to Toronto where they have lots of good craft beers and stuff anyways you had this one in is a mystery pack winner from Nichol Brook winter or our first-ever mystery pack vote this New England IPA is the People's Champ Ferraris and hazy dank and juicy with a big tropical bite it's pretty friggin sweet no wait it's dank is a really good thing yeah yeah all I need is drinking that day no no dank is good dank memes like dang so like I could see where dank like if you're describing like a basement or a crawlspace I could see like yeah that's a negative but if you're describing like beer if you're describing beer you like a dank halt be dank hop like it just like I know it's got like a kick to it there's jank bro so I get sick no no really dad there's more life like a potency thing look uh oh you got that dank got a couple girls in my own town he's right in that dang no no he is pretty old
illumination oh oh oh all right it's 923 crack a second beer and probably head to bed a little bit I've got a what do I got oh we got where did I even put the flashlight now oh no things are happening there we go there we go
I'll be all right promise how do I even get out of bed Maureen I got a liquid Artfest IPA milkshake oh do you hear this listen to this milkshake IPA with passion fruit mango and vanilla
I kind of am scared but that's what yeah it's what it is that sounds strange that sounds like a mic beer to me it's just a touch warm - oh wow
that's complex that's complex news probably not the best one to drink warm milk shake IPA you got it is it far works laughs it sure sounded like fireworks not before though fire Clark's alright a little bad good night ducky shine the water in the water first keep up there duck oh well yours over here I gotta get my suit bag still yeah I think I'm gonna bring my backpack over there to so that I can prop it up on the okay it is getting chilly you can see my breath so I can prop it up on the slip what I'm on the spot where I'm laying so I don't fall won't open to the flatlands hey threw everything in my backpack Oh Rockledge hmm easier said than done Oh Pass easier in the daytime all right ah
spider spider there she is yeah oh yeah you moved all the way that's good I want to hear snore it anyway yeah no mosquitoes a not a one mosquito no maybe some deer flies some deer flies the rake ins in deer - got me anyone anyone all these millipedes in here though I don't want get from here I have no idea how the millipedes would have got in here it's been closed up anyway I said for me tonight good night guys I'll get with you in the morning get with you it's a little crunched good night
About the Author
Joe is a very talented bushcrafter. He has a "straight" approach to bushcraft life-style. His videos reach a very high quality, both for the shootings and for the content. He took part on the History Channel show "Alone"
You can find all his videos on his YouTube channel.
More articles from this author
- Hrdwdsmn Skills:Shavings/Knee High Flames
- The Missus making a flint & steel fire
- The Bushcraft Campout: Multicam Poncho Tarp Shelter on Raised Bed.
- Hardwoods Challenges Pt. 2
- Bushcraft Gear Giveaway - The Hidden Woodsmen
- Day Hike with Doug and Mike. JoeRobinetBushcraft.
- challenge 2
- Fire at night
- Camping in the Woods
- Canoe Tripping; 8 Days in the Wild. Part1-The Easy Days.
- HD Bushcraft Video; Tarp Shelter, Lunch, Fire, Wood Collection and a new Bushcraft Knife
- 3 Day Winter Camping Trip in a Hot Tent with my Dog
- Splitwood Fire in the Rain;Camillus Carnivore
- Fire in the rain
- Weekend camp Pinery Park
- Dougs Property and Joes Bush
- Land Nav
- Awesome Tarp Shelter; Bushcraft Survival Camping
- Off Grid : Man and Dog Live in Canvas Tent
- HD Bushcraft Video - Outdoor Cooking, Knife Use, Wood Processing, Tree ID.
- Get to know Joe. e1
- Sunny Day out
- Basic dog obedience
- Natural Tinders in Winter
- Woods Time
- Hangin in the Woods: HD Bushcraft/Outdoor Video.
- How to Set up a Group Tarp Shelter
- Thrunite Ti5 Specs and Giveaway.
- My Bushcraft EDC.
- Sassafrass and Ash Bowdrill set
- Knee high flames in 30 seconds
- Fall Camp 2011
- Bush Chair
- 48h Camp and Build Large Permanent Super Shelter on Newly Acquired Property
- Mike and Joe's Most Excellent Adventure
- FAMILY DAY TRIP
- Day Out. New Hammock, Talking History's Alone, and a Fire
- Firelay Overnighter
- Hoosier National Forest.
- Adventure Sworn and Battoning
- JoeRobinetBushcraft Official Channel Trailer 2015
- The 10 Items I brought with me on ALONE...and why.
- New Backpack and Gear Loadout for a Spring Overnight Camp
- Green Wood Splitwood Fire
- Bluegill Underwater in HD.
- 88 Tactical Entry Vid
- I found a "shut" in the woods!
- Playin with Scout.
- Get To Know Joe E3. Finding Enjoyment in the City
- Camping with a Kid.
- Bushcraft Vault Pt.2: May 2013 Canoe Trip Algonquin Park
- Natural Insulation Bed/Wool Blanket Overnight
- Backpacking Algonquin's Highland Trail.
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp
- new JLT bushcrafter
- Preparing for a Two Night Backpacking Trip.
- My Outdoor Knives-Bushcraft, Backpacking, Canoe Tripping
- Backcountry Lake Superior Canoe Camp Part 1
- Winter Overnight Bushcraft Gear
- How to use a Firesteel Correctly.
- HWII Land Nav.
- Bushcraft in the Winter
- Bushcraft Instructionals: Shemagh and Tomahawk Outing
- How to Cook Bacon and Eggs Outdoors with no Metal Cooking Implements
- HD Bushcraft Video; Axe, Saw, Cook, Enjoy the Day.
- Preparing for an 8 Day Canoe Trip
- Bowdrill in the hardwoods
- Hardwoodsman Skills
- Axe, Bacon and Eggs.
- HD Winter Bushcraft Video. Fire, Cooking Tacos, New Gear.
- Turley Dogwood Woodsman's Knife
- SnowTrekker Hot Tent, Woodstove and Winter Camping Plans
- Golite Shangri-La 3
- My Fishing Gear for a 9 Day Canoe Trip in Northern Ontario
- How to be Comfortable in the Woods.
- Something a little different...but not much haha
- Snowy Hike in -30c
- 6 Day canoe Trip in Killarney Provincial Park
- Basic Pincher Collar Obedience and Understanding (Dog Training)
- My Les Stroud(Survivorman) Story: Get to Know Joe. e2
- Ruining Wild Places.
- Alone In Algonquin. Day 3 - "BLACKFLIES FOR MOSQUITOES"
- Trip to Doug's Property.
- Point Pelee Family Trip
- Solo Winter Overnight Bushcraft Camp
- Fjallraven Outdoor Clothes and Gear. Keb, Vidda Pro Trousers, Friluft 55.
- My New Logo Explained. JoeRobinetBushcraft
- Roadtrip and Camping with the Girls
- Turley Boones Branch neck knife
- New Adventure Sworn Knife, Bacon, Eggs & Toast.
- Friction Fire Tuesday
- Squirrel lunch.
- 3 Night Winter Bushcraft Camp.
- Bushcraft, Camping Gear: Overnight Pulk Loadout.
- Canoe Day Trip: Fishing, Steak, Fun.
- A Blizzard in the Forest - Hot Tea in the Woods on a Cold Day.
- Bowdrill in a Blizzard?
- Wild Leek Lunch
- 20" Wett Splitwood Fire
- Bushclass lessons
- Camping Gear Giveaway
- 6 Days Backpacking the Western Uplands Trail
- Gear for a 2 Night Bushcraft Camp in the Snow
- Expensive GoPro vs Cheap Action Camera
- Get to Know Joe E4-The One About Scout
- Cicada Fun!!!
- Last years failed solo overnight.
- A day in the bush
- Improvised Bowsaw.
- 5 Day Winter Snowshoe Bushcraft Camp
- 24 Hour Wild Camp out of a Maxpedition Xantha.
- How to Give a Dog Medicine.
- I Got a New Tattoo
- Fireside Chat-Solo Winter Camp.
- Some of My Bushcraft Gear
- Winter Camping in Northern Michigan.
- How to dehydrate your own food for Backpacking
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp with my Dog - Tomahawk Steak over the Fire, Frost River Pack, Bugs!
- A Christmas Stocking Stuffer Idea.
- ThruNite TH10 Giveaway
- Bowdrill:Sassafras Bark Hearth
- ThruNite TH10 Vs Fenix HL50
- Alone In Algonquin. Day 1 - MOOSE
- Making the Best out of a Bad Situation.
- Saturday Morning Bushcraft Hike in the Prairie with Scout.
- Becker BK2 Contest Vid
- All my Heros
- IA Woodsman axe practice Response
- Midwest School of Bushcraft Ohio Class
- Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 Backpacking Tent
- Camping Gear: Sleeping Pads and Tarps
- Spring Bushcraft Camp
- Full Rundown on My Fall Camping/Bushcraft Gear.
- ALONE.. Yup I Tapped, and Why.
- Bowdrill fire from start to finish
- The Axe is Back; Wintertime Edition.
- Chillin In My Hammock-Day out with Scout
- Solo Bushcraft Camp. 2 Nights in the Snow - Natural Shelter, Minimal Gear.
- My Transportation to the Wild : Swift Packboat Adirondack 13.6
- Canadian Winter Camping...
- 5 splitwood fires
- Man in the Creek Drill
- A lunch in my old woods.
- Lunch in the woods.
- Bushcraft Shelters-Sleeping in a Snow Trench.
- Budget Knives. E1
- The Bushcraft Campout: Cooking Salmon, Bushcraft Style
- Solo Overnight Hammock Camp in a Thunderstorm P1. Calm Before the Storm
- Bowdrill fire using my Turley Gasconade
- Axe work and trying to Edit
- Tagged, make an eating utensil.
- 4 Day Winter Camp Pt.1
- Bushcraft Backpacking - New Pack and Gear Loadout
- Lightweight Backpacking Gear for a 5 Day Trip
- A Knife for my Wife
- Splitwood Fire with a Gransfors Bruks Outdoor Axe.
- J Leather customer service.
- Shelter Ideas
- Some uses for the Sassafrass Tree
- Natural Tinders in a Hardwood Forest: Bushcraft, Survival, Woods Knowledge.
- Bushcraft Overnight, Wool Blanket, Natural Shelter, Long Fire.
- Camping out of a Backpack.
- The Hidden Woodsmen Haversack Giveaway - Winner Announced..2 Winners!
- My Bush Buddy
- Channel Update and a bit about Myself.
- A Winter Hike with new Friends.
- Turley Knife/Council Tools Splitwood Fire
- Overnight Winter Camping Trip
- 4 Day Canoe, Fish, Swim Camp.
- Family Canoe Camping - Algonquin Park.
- A Comprehensive Guide to the Bowdrill
- Primitive fishing gouge.
- Bushcraft Trees: Eastern White Pine
- History Channel Alone: New Survival Show I am on!
- Family Camping Trip. Spring '15
- Solo Bushcraft Backpacking Camp.
- In the Woods with Scout, Shelter, Bushcraft, Lunch
- Small Axe Work/Boiling Water On A Wood Grill
- Using a snow anchor.
- Bushclass Tarp Set-up
- Mike and Joe's Excellent Adventure
- Cool Weather Clothes for Bushcraft, Camping, Outdoor Pursuits.
- The Bushcraft Campout: Fireside Chat. ALONE, Shoutouts, and Future Trips.
- 8 Days in the Wild - Boreal Forest, Fly - in Adventure!
- Turley Green River
- Bushcraft; Tarp and Bowdrill
- Bushcraft Basecamp E2 - Building the Lean To, Bucksaw Use, Outdoor Cooking.
- Winter Camping in Algonquin Park -37c
- 2 Night Winter Snowshoe Bushcraft, Camping in the Snow.
- The Soggy Saga of Joe and Co. or.. Tarp Camping in the Snow with Friends.
- Green River contest vid pt1
- Day in the Prairie
- Day Trip, Komoka Park.
- Natural Shelter Solo Overnight
- Catch and Cook and Camp! Beautiful Lake Trout- 8 Days in the Wild!
- What is Bushcraft?
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp with my Dog - Long Fire, Wool Blanket, Fire Reflector
- Exploring an Island - Abandoned Ruins, Giant Trees, Friendly Wildlife.
- Bowdrill with Chaga (tinder fungus)
- Joe and Doug, two fools in the woods.
- Hot Chocolate in a Pine Forest.
- Gear for Camping out of a Backpack.
- Lunch in the Woods on a Firebox Stove
- Bushcraft Vault:Joe and Kyle's First Canoe Trip.
- HD Bushcraft Video - Wild edibles, Leather Care, Natural Tinder, Pot Hook
- Backpacking Michigan
- Knife Review: S.A.K Farmer
- Scout being Scout.
- Shelter part 1
- The Bushcraft Campout: Overnight Gear, Bivy Bag.
- Day at the Bushcraft Basecamp - Axemanship, Outdoor Cooking, Fixing Camp
- Bushcraft Breakfast- Bacon, Eggs and Bannock!
- Alone in the Wild - A 5 Day Solo Excursion.
- Bushcraft in the wet snow
- Weak Hand, One Stick Fire
- Bowdrill with no notch!
- Winter Camping in a Canvas Tent with a Dog and a Woodstove.
- 24 Hours in the Mountains - Camping in the Sierra Nevada
- Belgian Malinois eats Peameal Bacon
- Overnight Alone in the Forest
- ThruNite TC10. Great Emergency/Vehicle Light.
- Canoe Camp, Eastern Ontario
- Bushcraft Lunch/Trailhawk
- Wildland Scout Backpack Update and Cool New Accessories.
- Scout's Birthday Hike/ Testing a new Camera- SJCAM
- Looking at the ThruNite TH10 Headlamp, and Giveaway Anounced!
- Bushcraft School
- Throwin the TrailHawk
- Camping Gear for a 7 Day, 175km Canoe Trip.
- Preparing for a 5 Day Winter Bushcraft Camp.
- In my Backyard. Adventure Sworn Bucksaw. Axe. Fun
- 50 Nights in the Woods.
- JRB Channel Update; Bigfoot, Do I Carry? Wild Animal Encounters, 100k Subscribers
- Make a bush chair/bench
- Canoe Camp with my Wife
- Paper test after sharpening
- New Turley Gasconade and 1 stick fire
- Answers to your Questions - Bushcraft, My Life, Outdoor Tools, Camping Advice.
- Coastal Trekking - 3 Days Backpacking Lake Superior's Rugged Coastal Trail
- Father Daughter Day In the Woods Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Roasted Marshmallows
- Bushcraft Instructionals; Camping Overnight.
- How do you use your axe?
- Quick flint and steel demo
- Plant walk and new camera
- Skills chalenge: 1stick fire method with axe Pt. 1
- Bushcraft Instructionals: Fire from a Knife and Firesteel.
- California Trip-Dispersed Camping in a National Forest-Giant Sequoia!
- Building an Overnight Bushcraft Camp; Double Adirondack Tarp Shelter, Raised Bench, Outdoor Cooking.
- The Bushcraft Campout: Breakfast, Series Finale.
- Supper in the Woods
- Short clip of OLJ bein funny
- Beast of a Flashlight for Home Preparedness.
- My New Solo Lightweight Cookset - 2016
- My Bushcraft Kit.
- Wildland Series Scout backpack bag info and launch
- Bushclass-Haft an Axe
- Lunch Time in the Bush.
- moose head
- ThruNite TN4A Giveaway!!
- Overnight at the Bushcraft Basecamp E3
- History Channel ALONE Extended Drop Off Scene-Joe
- Preparing for an Ideal Weather Backpacking Trip.
- Bushclass FAK
- Leatherwood Bowdrill
- Turley Gasconade long term thoughts.
- HD Bushcraft Video-Supper over a Fire, Wild Edibles, Axe, Hammock, Tarp.
- 3 Day Hunting, Fishing, Bushcraft Camp
- ThruNite TH10 Real World Abuse
- Bushcraft/Outdoor Skills; Build a Pothanger with your Knife.
- Bowdrill Woes
- Improvised Pack, Minimal Gear Survival Overnighter
- Canadian Winter-Time Lapse, Birds on a Homemade Bird Feeder.
- Joe and Doug go Camping. Algonquin Backpacking Trip.
- Solo Overnight Camp in a Thunderstorm - The Mist Rolls In
- 8 Days in the Wild - Boreal Forest Floatplane in Adventure Pt2
- Different tinders for use with the firesteel
- Fire Practice
- HWII plant uses Queen Annes Lace.
- Backpacking Frontenac; 3 Nights in Ontario's Backcountry
- Two Canoes, One River - A Temagami Journey. Pt1
- Adventure Sworn Bushcraft Co. Northgate Bushcraft Adventures.
- Gear Loadout/What I Took for an Overnight Spring Camp.
- Hardwoodsman Challenge: Pocketknife SWF3XP
- Winding Down in the Woods
- The varied convex grind
- Canoe Tripping; 8 Days in the Wild. Part 2, The Hard Work Begins.
- Camping with a Girl
- 48 Hour Solo Bushcraft Camp
- 3 Day, Bushcraft and Fishing in the Backcountry.
- Chopping down a Cherry Tree with my Wetterlings hatchet
- Summer Canoe Camp
- My Bushcraft Axe
- Bushcraft Knife Skills, Unknown Visitor at Camp, 250k Sub Giveaway
- Simple Knife and Axe Sharpening/ Falkniven DC4 Giveaway
- Winter Camping in Michigan.
- Field Sharpening Outdoor Tools
- Father Daughter Bushcraft
- A Great Fall Day
- The Fire Chain.
- Skills challenge:1 stick fire w/ axe Pt.2
- Alone In Algonquin. Day 2 - BUZZING, BULLFROGS AND DRAGONFLIES
- Food for a 9 Day Canoe Trip in Northern Ontario.
- I'm Back - Steak in the Woods, New Gear, Updates and More.
- Solo Winter Bushcraft Camp-Natural Shelter-Pulk Overnighter
- Back in the Woods!
- A Lazy Day in the Autumn Woods
- Improvised steel striker
- Bushcraft Basecamp - Building a Raised Bed, Tying a Ridgepole, Outdoor Cooking E1
- 3 Easy Knots for Bushcraft, Camping, Survival.
- Budget Knives. E2 My EDC Folder.
- Battle Horse Knives-Woodsman Pro. First Look and a Splitwood Fire.
- New Backpack, and My Backpacking Gear
- In the woods after work
- Machete for Bushcraft.
- Bushcraft Instructionals; A Comprehensive Guide to the Bowdrill
- Solo Overnight Camp: Bucksaw, Bowdrill, Bushcraft, New Adventure Sworn
- Wet Wood, Knee High Flames, Knife Only.
- DIRT TIME (Collection of Camping Photos)
- Giant puffball mushroom find!
- 2017 Gone, 500k Here!
- Backpacking West Virginia: Dolly Sods, Nikon D5500, Go Pro 4 Silver
- The Bushcraft Campout: Series Intro.
- Preparing for a 4 day coastal backpacking trip
- Hammock Camping
- Preparing and Gear for a 9 day, Fly In Canoe Trip in the Boreal Wilderness.
- Take your Friends and go to the Woods! A Bushcraft Overnight.
- The Bushcraft Campout: Is a Tomahawk a Viable Wood Processing Tool?
- Summer Skills Challenge, 1 Stick Fire, No Knife
- Not what we Planned for!
- Fireside Chat; JoeRobinetBushcraft 2016
- Saws for the Outdoors, Bushcraft, Camping, Monkeying Around.
- Backpacking the North Country/Manistee River Trail Loop
- An Outdoors Lunch Tip., Quick, Easy Lighweight. Bushcraft, Camping, Hunting, Backpacking.
- Winter Camping using an Olight S2 Baton and Giving it Away.
- Best Bushcraft Pack? The Hidden Woodsmen Day Ruck!
- Camping Gear for a 9 Day Canoe Trip in Northern Ontario
- Maxpedition Xantha Overnight Gear Loadout and First Impressions
- Two Canoes, One River - A Temagami Journey, Pt2.
- Catching and Cooking Catfish
- Looking at Olight's i3e and i3s and Giveaway
- Camping with the Family
- Crossing Ontario's Oldest Park- A Paddle and Portage Adventure!
- Solo Overnight Tarp Camp, Wool Blanket, Solitude.
- Fire by Bowdrill, Fried Eggs in the Woods, Growing up without a Father.
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp With Scout 2 Cooking Food, Tarp Camping, Breaking Down Camp.
- Overnight Bushcraft Gear and Camp Plans
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp With My Dog Pt1 Tripod for Boiling Water Scout's Birthday, Pit Cooking.
- Sleeping Outside in The Cold With Dollar Store Items-10$ Woods Survival Challenge (24 Hours) Part 2
- Dollar Store Supershelter Overnight With My Dog-10$ Woods Survival Challenge (24 Hours)
- Solo Bushcraft Camp. Natural Shelter, Wool Blanket, Raised Bed, Long Fire.
- Camping With A Subscriber in a Canvas Tent with a Woodstove.
- Man Builds off Grid Cabin Alone in the Forest with Hand Tools.
- 2 Nights Wild Camping In Rugged Terrain, Fish Fry, Tarp Setups, Axe Work.
- 16 Gift Ideas For The Outdoor Lover, Christmas Ideas Camping, Bushcraft
- Crazy Korean Chopper!
- 2 Night Winter Bushcraft Camp, Building a Shelter With a Wooden Roof, Walls and Bed.
- HD Bushcraft Video-Building a Large Semi-Permanent Shelter, Outdoor Cooking
- Solo Overnight in a Snow Storm. Winter Camping With Subscriber Gear.
- Spending the Day Passing Outdoor Skills on to Youth
- What my Wife Really thinks of Me - Bam Son T Shirts Available!
- Big News and Unboxing Camping Stuff
- New Land New Bushcraft Gear, Bam Son!
- OFF GRID LOG CABIN Overnight!- Bear Ribs, Cold Temps, Firewood.. My Self Reliance Log Cabin Life
- Overnight Winter Ice Fishing Camp in a Hot Tent with a Woodstove on the night of the Supermoon
- SOLO WINTER SURVIVAL! Minimal Gear Overnight in a HUGE Snow Storm! 24 Hours in the Wilderness
- Minimal Gear for a Winter Survival Overnight-Load-Out and Survival Exercise Plans
- Unboxing Camping Gear with my Wife - $300 Titanium Canteen and Gear Giveaway.
- I'm sick of this
- Bushcraft Gear For a Winter Overnight Camp With my Dog
- POV White Water Kayaking Raw Footage (Humbling Experience)
- Answering your Instagram Questions - Why Am I so Butthurt?
- 24h Walmart Camping/Survival Challenge $500 Spent on Walmart Camping Gear, Camping with my Dog
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp With My Dog-Rock Cooking Bacon, Making a Bush Chair.
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp with Scout 3. Steak Fried on a Rock, Fireside Chats, Tearing Down Camp.
- Overnight Winter Bushcraft Camp with a Dog under a White Tarp.
- I Spent $500 on Walmart Camping Gear.. and this it what i'm going to do with it.
- This is a Wednesday Video.
- 2 Night Bushcraft Camp-Building and Sleeping in a Completely Natural Shelter
- Overnight Canoe Camp in Strong Winds, Catfish, Gear, and Good Food.
- What Would you Choose to Survive -10 Items?
- New Baby Gender Reveal, Meet my LARGE family!
- Catching MONSTER Lake Trout and Fly Fishing Grayling - Great Slave Lake-Frontier Fishing Lodge
- High Speed Low Drag Endurance Overnighter Solo Long Distance Trip!
- Exhaustion in the Wild Ep 5 - 10 Days, 10 Items; Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness
- Left Alone to Survive on an Island in the NorthWest Territories (Remote Canada)
- Solo Bushcraft Overnight in my Semi Permanent Bush Shelter, Fire Inside, Building the Front Wall.
- I Spent my 34th Birthday Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness. Last Ep 10 Days 10 Items
- Building a Permanent Camp-10 Days, 10 Items; Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness. Ep2
- Full List of Filming, Camping, Survival Gear for 10 Days, 10 Items, Alone on an Island in the Wild
- Improving Camp and Catching Fish Ep 4 10 Days, 10 Items; Alone on Island in the Canadian Wilderness
- Joe Robinet Update Video/Crownland Camping During Ontario's Fire Ban.
- 10 Days, 10 Items ; Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness. Mini Series.
- I'M DONE WITH CAMPING.
- Doug and I Annoying Each Other for an Hour Straight :) Episode 2
- Finding the Rhythm -10 Days, 10 Items; Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness Ep. 3
- Show Me Your STEAK!
- EPIC 4 DAY WILDERNESS CAMP e2 STRANDED! Wind Bound on an Island.
- Deciding on Gear for a 4 Day Wilderness Camping Trip.
- I BOUGHT MY DREAM HOME AT AGE 34
- 4 DAY WILDERNESS CAMP e1 The Storm.
- Bushcraft Camp DESTROYED!
- Overnight Camp at the Hidden Waterfall
- LAST OVERNIGHT AT THE BUSHCRAFT CAMP-Saying Goodbye, Wool Blanket, Vintage Tool.
- Winter Camping With my Dog out of a TRUCK!
- SOLO BUSHCRAFT CAMP 4 Items Only -Natural Shelter- Wild Game Over the Fire
- "THE HUT" E1- Locating a Camp Spot-Hauling Logs-Bacon on a Rock.
- CELEBRATING 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS at the MY SELF RELIANCE LOG CABIN!
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp with my Dog - WAKING UP IN THE SNOW!
- 1 Million Subscriber Special!!!
- Late Stage Lymphoma.
- in respone to pewdiepie $60 VS $135 WHISKEY (SCOTCH)
- 2 Days ATVing and Winter Camping in a Canvas Tent with a Woodstove!
- Workin at the Homestead- Scout Update-Stacking Firewood.