2 Days ATVing and Winter Camping in a Canvas Tent with a Woodstove!
#joerobinet #wintercamping #canvastentwoodstove
Winter camping from an ATV in a canvas tent with a woodstove for 2 days was an awesome adventure. We got hit with a snowstorm on the first night, but before that, we cook pork chops, and beans for supper, on the woodstove. We explore the area, find an awesome half frozen waterfall to camp near. Cut up a bunch of firewood for the night, and settlle in for the night in the comfort of the canvas tent and woodstove. The next day we wake up to a bunch of fresh snow, cook up some delicious bacon, and explore more of the areas lakes and hills from our ATV's. We end up staying the whole 2nd day and finally get back to the truck at night.
Bushtrek Boosh's channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPCy5p3hCtMO0vYuLoBXo-Q
Tags: Bushcraft,Survival,Backpacking,Canoe,Dog Training,Axe,Ontario,Canada,Fire,Bowdrill,HD,Nikon,Gopro,polaris,atv,quad,camping,wintercamping,hottent,canvastent,tent,canvas,woodstove,wood,stove,joerobinet,cold,snow,outdoors,outside,bushcraft,adventure
hey guys thanks for tuning in I'm here with buddy bouche I'm Dylan we got the ATVs loaded up early this morning through an ATV and around this awesome spot nice and chilly supposed to get down pretty cold tonight we do have a canvas tent and a wood stove we're gonna set up here oh pretty awesome waterfall I think oh yeah yeah it should be good time so yeah this is a brand new for me got a brand new Polaris Sportsman 570 that I got when I was up here loose what are you working with Suzuki this thing is really really cool boy so let's talk about those a little bit more later on but they're both doing really well on this yeah I'm excited maybe a good time it is we're gonna cross the stream now how'd it turn out pretty good Anthony like the same speed but it keeps it nice and smooth nice just oh we're here check out this spot and what's cooler than this pulling up to a spot like this in the wintertime
setting up the old hot tent having some fun so this is my kind of thing I think actually this is what it looks right here it looks like a pretty good spot for today for the tent yeah so we're at this really cool spot what's even better about it is this is all Crown land so we're just allowed to be here a lot right out right up with their ATVs do what we want tape things so we're spending the night both stage a little bit later tomorrow in the daytime and explore around probably do some more ATVing if I'm being honest it's actually really fun in the snow I just got this thing right when I moved up here like I said it's my first ATV ever I've really always wanted one and now living where I am I can use it for work and for play so really happy with it I didn't know which one to get but I know a couple people with these Polaris and pretty happy with I'm sure it's just like everything else everybody's gonna have their opinion on what kind and stuff but he's doing pretty good for me I got the 570 cuz it's not very big but I do like I don't need the I don't you think I need a thousand but I do also want it to have some oomph I bought a plough upon my driveway stuff like that it came with a winch on it so my gear for this trip is I have a big duffel bag also a small backpack and then you saw I added some stuff into the into the double up there there's a lot of room in there this is obviously the tent we're using this is my snow trucker I got this last year it's a 2-man so I just use a ratchet strap to keep it on nice and comfy who Seika more of a backrest than anything so this weighs about 15 pounds and then bouche has the woodstove
I think why is it so bad to play hockey it would have helped a lot oh look at that my favorite time today not cold on my hands at all it's quite comfortable and you hear the waterfall behind me but while I'm putting these poles together blue she's gonna go get some steaks ready for the ground just to peg us in a little bit more I don't want to jinx us but they say there's no strong coming and I sure hope it comes because if we're in this canvas tent we've got our quads I feel like we're pretty pretty solid over here not too many concerns
so to set this up basically all I'm doing there's these Y connector pieces I don't use me the long part of the y get connect it into this cross pull this rich pull and the other two legs we got to put on the short pieces you can kind of see the whole structure now well maybe you can't from that angle well I'll show you in a minute and the other two sides fall out I'm coming buddy okay
cool all right basically a really cool maybe port yep that's cool cool cool cool
alright there's two beds on the top and if we just put these two vents right here and then everything else will come into place so this is one of them they're bugs the zippers yep there you go
if you grab the bottom there's like a little pouch right here Black Card armature and it just puts the peg that the leg gets tucked in the corner of that and the inside all right she's all set up other than the woodstove part go on CEO level she is a go inside oh yes perfect so the woodstove will go there and we'll have one person sleep here in person sleep here all will be well small it's the biggest hey it's Las Vegas [Music]
we've got everything squared away tents set up we're just gonna set up our sleeping stuff we can do that in the dark we have about an hour left you got to get a fire in wood before it's too dark
so we're gonna head out I've got my axe who she's got a saw and I'm sure we'll have no problem finding some firewood in this flat spot this is Rome Oh nobody ever camps good all right so when I said we're gonna have no problem finding wood I was wrong this is what we got within a half an hour of looking so we're gonna hop on the quads and see we can do it just boot down the trail and whenever we see a dead tree cut it down buck it up with our saws and drop it to the ATV so hopefully we can get enough because yeah it's not even 5 o'clock yet it's dark at 5:00 and wearing that wood that canvas tent with the wood stove all night we need a fire we need a fire oh not too soon he's sitting around freezing our little boy parts off all right so before we go boo she's working on a little experiment tell people what you're doing there so I gotta put my lantern the fuel I don't want to spill it it's good for the environment so I'm trying to get funnel out of birch bark so I can pour this bottle into this little hole it's your really good fight your starter after look at that that's pretty slick yeah [Music]
I brought two loads back right on there's that there's a whole bunch of meatballs pushed over on the right-hand side of the clearing okay okay cool I'm gonna get one more I'll be back all right
good one good chair that's cherry that'll be some good burning wood [Applause]
I want to keep those twigs - I'll be good to start the fire with you know we're not playing bushcraft anymore this is legit this is getting dark and we're just barely getting enough firewood this is my third tree I got I ended up cutting down a really big one it was all wet inside so I think boo she's got a couple trees - so should be alright it's it's gonna be pushing five now time we get back there before it gets too dark about it I'm gonna have lights on the safe TV
I lost some pieces here we go back [Music]
I'm not sure if you can see me it's getting pretty dark I'm gonna go back to find Boosh make sure he's not by himself foot there I think other than that we're done collecting wood maybe you can maybe you can see enough look I'll keep it going we're gonna try and find them [Music]
laughing how's a cool glow [Applause]
so might be snowing dude Jesus no one see that
oh here miss Stella GK yeah all right well we got uh quite the wood now there's another long one there and some in the tent well I'm sure that'll be enough for tonight if we if we ration computer Ashton I think so well another good thing about these ATVs you got headlights good for filming so we got to buff up all this wood into smaller pieces for the wood stove oh that's some good wood some good wood bro oh yeah
this redness is can you see that yep I'm not crazy that's crazy Oh red maple it just may play the most Canadian thing ever it's maple ate just give er no I like beans I like beans and I don't mind farts maple style yeah oh nice the best time very very Canadian of you oh yeah oh yeah don't you know that's more Minnesota isn't it yes so as you can see we've got a lot of wood here problem is some of it's a little wet
well that's okay once we get that fire rocking in there she should burn some good wood we do have lots of dry maple got that good cherry so everything will be all right we're getting hungry it's 20 after 6:00 well let your pants don't cut your pants winds starting to kick up a bit but it's a really good feeling knowing we have that canvas tent with the wood stove get in there relax dry on out not too shabby don't like this bad boy up get from hell No right yeah oh yeah [Music]
that's why you don't my first travel no go to invent this on the top - this is good we don't diet for sure
oh that smells so good oh all right counsel is where you cook it so right now cooking up some castor chops which your German style smoke shop with the bone in them hey I got the boobies fine hoop and it smoked some Ryan Shelton cut some up Oh as fresh very they smell delicious
okay oh I just wonder my fingers care always foods done porkchops looking mighty fine you care which one I don't care at all do not care I want to take this little chart up one
oh snap crackle pop got pork and beans old school
melted some butter here for our bread so that's gonna be my breads gonna be dipped in that butter are you all done with your butter yeah all right yeah I'll pour some more oh boy I can see you sir
yeah just add right on top of the dirt actually that's even better the mayonnaise cholesterol little salt with your pork today it's salted pork oh that's that's bacon Boosh brought a ladle fancy-fancy it oh yes these are done you are on but it's just leave them right off oh they smell maple II it's a maple legal number them oh yeah oh yeah but one little scooper yeah you can very good you have the liquid or not thank you
you guys gotta see this this looks like a decent meal man mighty fine it's got some some homemade bread pork chops beans sipping on some beers a whole day tonight for supper I thought we would have Wickham Wickham awesome the wicked awesome IPA by Nikhil Brooke super good beer there you are oh thank you sir no worries you going to Boosh supplied all of the meal today with the exception of the bread the least I can do is give a couple beers here in here it start day that's a nice one go out so these are smoke free smoke mm-hmm these days all uh-huh Oh ma'am it's the most bacony tasting pork shop I've ever had really yeah super-good do what if you smoked some under the bacon oh wow yeah his birthright yeah then grilled really that's a hard sell for me it's look available it's still good this is special you know they say like if you look if you research the best way to cook a steak it's they pan sear in a cast-iron they don't nobody talks about grilling it's all about cast-iron Wow yeah pan and that's what this was this was made in cooked in was a cast-iron pan as well all right we didn't oh it's 10 dude it's 10 accomplished that's I feel all right with that
ah yeah she's uh she's coming down here guys this is uh quite the snowstorm oh man the bikes are covered oh my goodness my poor bike yeah it's gonna be a fun ride out tomorrow yeah I'll bring my helmet in into the tent it's 10 after 11 getting ready for bed now I'm hunched over in this weird position so you can see my face while I'm talking so I'm in frame but yeah I got my sleeping bag my sleeping pad we're letting the fire died out I'm not getting up in the middle night just stoked the fire are you gonna get up in the middle of night to stoke the fire nope that's a know-all guaranteeing that that has to know so this is it for tonight but tomorrow we're gonna stay here for like at least half the day get up cook some bacon boot around on the four-wheelers have some fun so thanks for sticking with us this long and I'll be back with you in the morning good night well good morning folks she's a little foggy in here boots was nice enough to get up and stoke the fire this morning so I didn't have to get her to bed freeze mold boy parts off again so I slept good how'd you sleep fantastic yeah it was a it's a good morning it's only probably nine o'clock now Oh 8:45 so good good good sleep snowed all night
there's tons of snow on the tent she'd knock it down and probably a good picture actually but yeah so today's a we got lots of stuff to do we got bacon to eat we got beans to eat we woke up at 5:00 a.m. for an early-morning fart session and then went back to bed so we got to keep that going with the beans but also riding around the ATVs getting some firewood and having some fun today so yeah I'm gonna get out of here and look for some firewood as you can see we got quite the amount of snow last night I got I can bury some of the wood that we didn't completely up
I wore me out the way I know oh man [Applause]
which the adventurers going out crack the eggs
be careful that so maybe we go over to the stream then she's pretty
yeah as far as I want you to go oh she's stolen she's going on this blood alright so take two go to the stream slightly less dangerous water source
hope you go wrong maybe did it oh I know I have made water too early it's a climatic I can get the bottom wet again waiting so loud in here man echo chamber thank you
peppered well that just got black pepper we're parking it up porky
that's smoked bacon that was already cooked right are already ready to eat almost almost yeah so why were we using oil for the the bacon lowest in this case
so with this bacon since they smoked it instead of just just brining it like a lot of commercial bacon the smoker cooks it a little bit so it takes a bit of the fat out so you don't end up with as much fat fry the bacon oh good some people have said that we looked alike I think it's the big nose and the mustache oh this is really good man this is the best of her book that music burn it's all for video mm-hmm Oh 30 now just getting everything kind of cleaned up so you can go for a little ride on the ATVs there's a ton of snow out there so Timmy fun riding but we want to get back here and have to pack up everything we already still have to let the fire die out in the in the wood stove and pack up the tent when we get back so we should leave here no later than 4:00 just to get back to the cars by dark so yeah having everything packed up is probably a good idea so we're gonna head a little further up into the foothills and look at a few leaks that are up in the mountains check them out see if they're still accessible that would be one bigger when we've been to before we know we can get to that and then pass that point it's all a mystery cool and the snow's big powder so we're gonna have to make some tracks in there oh we're totally you might have to follow the way I got a little guy [Music]
oh boy Google Cole Oh
try to wheel yeah I do right now I will to do a wolf-like first then get some shots and check out the CV good fine Twombly okay we did the GPI song right now to you which way this way we'll take a rate down the hill we'll stay on the main road this time so it's quicker though all right cool you see the snow yeah
still still with me still with me there to combo to a lake this snow is uh no joke legit double the thickness it was the depth it was yesterday
look at this beauty like nobody's out here it's so quiet if old Joe stops talking beauty beauty yeah that's me uh uh a vulnerable word though today's word is [Music]
okay little Toro oh yeah
said a whistle in your it's okay the cameras on - some of the better wood away under this tree I'll load it up now here you see bouche is set up here - very efficient everything where it needs to be type thing lots of gear on this trip lots of fun lots of luxuries but it was a first for both of us camping out of an ATV well thanks for joining us on this one thanks boost for bringing me this spot man has a lot of fun so going over check his channel booster booster track Boosh Boosh Trek Boosh yeah I knew it I'll link it in the description hub a video up sometime about this but he's got some other cool videos up too so give them a subscribe if you like what you see and I'm sure we will be camping again thanks guys and until the next video bye
About the Author
Joe is a very talented bushcrafter. He has a "straight" approach to bushcraft life-style. His videos reach a very high quality, both for the shootings and for the content. He took part on the History Channel show "Alone"
You can find all his videos on his YouTube channel.
More articles from this author
- Hrdwdsmn Skills:Shavings/Knee High Flames
- The Missus making a flint & steel fire
- The Bushcraft Campout: Multicam Poncho Tarp Shelter on Raised Bed.
- Hardwoods Challenges Pt. 2
- Bushcraft Gear Giveaway - The Hidden Woodsmen
- Day Hike with Doug and Mike. JoeRobinetBushcraft.
- challenge 2
- Fire at night
- Camping in the Woods
- Canoe Tripping; 8 Days in the Wild. Part1-The Easy Days.
- HD Bushcraft Video; Tarp Shelter, Lunch, Fire, Wood Collection and a new Bushcraft Knife
- 3 Day Winter Camping Trip in a Hot Tent with my Dog
- Splitwood Fire in the Rain;Camillus Carnivore
- Fire in the rain
- Weekend camp Pinery Park
- Dougs Property and Joes Bush
- Land Nav
- Awesome Tarp Shelter; Bushcraft Survival Camping
- Off Grid : Man and Dog Live in Canvas Tent
- HD Bushcraft Video - Outdoor Cooking, Knife Use, Wood Processing, Tree ID.
- Get to know Joe. e1
- Sunny Day out
- Basic dog obedience
- Natural Tinders in Winter
- Woods Time
- Hangin in the Woods: HD Bushcraft/Outdoor Video.
- How to Set up a Group Tarp Shelter
- Thrunite Ti5 Specs and Giveaway.
- My Bushcraft EDC.
- Sassafrass and Ash Bowdrill set
- Knee high flames in 30 seconds
- Fall Camp 2011
- Bush Chair
- 48h Camp and Build Large Permanent Super Shelter on Newly Acquired Property
- Mike and Joe's Most Excellent Adventure
- FAMILY DAY TRIP
- Day Out. New Hammock, Talking History's Alone, and a Fire
- Firelay Overnighter
- Hoosier National Forest.
- Adventure Sworn and Battoning
- JoeRobinetBushcraft Official Channel Trailer 2015
- The 10 Items I brought with me on ALONE...and why.
- New Backpack and Gear Loadout for a Spring Overnight Camp
- Green Wood Splitwood Fire
- Bluegill Underwater in HD.
- 88 Tactical Entry Vid
- I found a "shut" in the woods!
- Playin with Scout.
- Get To Know Joe E3. Finding Enjoyment in the City
- Camping with a Kid.
- Bushcraft Vault Pt.2: May 2013 Canoe Trip Algonquin Park
- Natural Insulation Bed/Wool Blanket Overnight
- Backpacking Algonquin's Highland Trail.
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp
- new JLT bushcrafter
- Preparing for a Two Night Backpacking Trip.
- My Outdoor Knives-Bushcraft, Backpacking, Canoe Tripping
- Backcountry Lake Superior Canoe Camp Part 1
- Winter Overnight Bushcraft Gear
- How to use a Firesteel Correctly.
- HWII Land Nav.
- Bushcraft in the Winter
- Bushcraft Instructionals: Shemagh and Tomahawk Outing
- How to Cook Bacon and Eggs Outdoors with no Metal Cooking Implements
- HD Bushcraft Video; Axe, Saw, Cook, Enjoy the Day.
- Preparing for an 8 Day Canoe Trip
- Bowdrill in the hardwoods
- Hardwoodsman Skills
- Axe, Bacon and Eggs.
- HD Winter Bushcraft Video. Fire, Cooking Tacos, New Gear.
- Turley Dogwood Woodsman's Knife
- SnowTrekker Hot Tent, Woodstove and Winter Camping Plans
- Golite Shangri-La 3
- My Fishing Gear for a 9 Day Canoe Trip in Northern Ontario
- How to be Comfortable in the Woods.
- Something a little different...but not much haha
- Snowy Hike in -30c
- 6 Day canoe Trip in Killarney Provincial Park
- Basic Pincher Collar Obedience and Understanding (Dog Training)
- My Les Stroud(Survivorman) Story: Get to Know Joe. e2
- Ruining Wild Places.
- Alone In Algonquin. Day 3 - "BLACKFLIES FOR MOSQUITOES"
- Trip to Doug's Property.
- Point Pelee Family Trip
- Solo Winter Overnight Bushcraft Camp
- Fjallraven Outdoor Clothes and Gear. Keb, Vidda Pro Trousers, Friluft 55.
- My New Logo Explained. JoeRobinetBushcraft
- Roadtrip and Camping with the Girls
- Turley Boones Branch neck knife
- New Adventure Sworn Knife, Bacon, Eggs & Toast.
- Friction Fire Tuesday
- Squirrel lunch.
- 3 Night Winter Bushcraft Camp.
- Bushcraft, Camping Gear: Overnight Pulk Loadout.
- Canoe Day Trip: Fishing, Steak, Fun.
- A Blizzard in the Forest - Hot Tea in the Woods on a Cold Day.
- Bowdrill in a Blizzard?
- Wild Leek Lunch
- 20" Wett Splitwood Fire
- Bushclass lessons
- Camping Gear Giveaway
- 6 Days Backpacking the Western Uplands Trail
- Gear for a 2 Night Bushcraft Camp in the Snow
- Expensive GoPro vs Cheap Action Camera
- Get to Know Joe E4-The One About Scout
- Cicada Fun!!!
- Last years failed solo overnight.
- A day in the bush
- Improvised Bowsaw.
- 5 Day Winter Snowshoe Bushcraft Camp
- 24 Hour Wild Camp out of a Maxpedition Xantha.
- How to Give a Dog Medicine.
- I Got a New Tattoo
- Fireside Chat-Solo Winter Camp.
- Some of My Bushcraft Gear
- Winter Camping in Northern Michigan.
- How to dehydrate your own food for Backpacking
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp with my Dog - Tomahawk Steak over the Fire, Frost River Pack, Bugs!
- A Christmas Stocking Stuffer Idea.
- ThruNite TH10 Giveaway
- Bowdrill:Sassafras Bark Hearth
- ThruNite TH10 Vs Fenix HL50
- Alone In Algonquin. Day 1 - MOOSE
- Making the Best out of a Bad Situation.
- Saturday Morning Bushcraft Hike in the Prairie with Scout.
- Becker BK2 Contest Vid
- All my Heros
- IA Woodsman axe practice Response
- Midwest School of Bushcraft Ohio Class
- Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 Backpacking Tent
- Camping Gear: Sleeping Pads and Tarps
- Spring Bushcraft Camp
- Full Rundown on My Fall Camping/Bushcraft Gear.
- ALONE.. Yup I Tapped, and Why.
- Bowdrill fire from start to finish
- The Axe is Back; Wintertime Edition.
- Chillin In My Hammock-Day out with Scout
- Solo Bushcraft Camp. 2 Nights in the Snow - Natural Shelter, Minimal Gear.
- My Transportation to the Wild : Swift Packboat Adirondack 13.6
- Canadian Winter Camping...
- 5 splitwood fires
- Man in the Creek Drill
- A lunch in my old woods.
- Lunch in the woods.
- Bushcraft Shelters-Sleeping in a Snow Trench.
- Budget Knives. E1
- The Bushcraft Campout: Cooking Salmon, Bushcraft Style
- Solo Overnight Hammock Camp in a Thunderstorm P1. Calm Before the Storm
- Bowdrill fire using my Turley Gasconade
- Axe work and trying to Edit
- Tagged, make an eating utensil.
- 4 Day Winter Camp Pt.1
- Bushcraft Backpacking - New Pack and Gear Loadout
- Lightweight Backpacking Gear for a 5 Day Trip
- A Knife for my Wife
- Splitwood Fire with a Gransfors Bruks Outdoor Axe.
- J Leather customer service.
- Shelter Ideas
- Some uses for the Sassafrass Tree
- Natural Tinders in a Hardwood Forest: Bushcraft, Survival, Woods Knowledge.
- Bushcraft Overnight, Wool Blanket, Natural Shelter, Long Fire.
- Camping out of a Backpack.
- The Hidden Woodsmen Haversack Giveaway - Winner Announced..2 Winners!
- My Bush Buddy
- Channel Update and a bit about Myself.
- A Winter Hike with new Friends.
- Turley Knife/Council Tools Splitwood Fire
- Overnight Winter Camping Trip
- 4 Day Canoe, Fish, Swim Camp.
- Family Canoe Camping - Algonquin Park.
- A Comprehensive Guide to the Bowdrill
- Primitive fishing gouge.
- Bushcraft Trees: Eastern White Pine
- History Channel Alone: New Survival Show I am on!
- Family Camping Trip. Spring '15
- Solo Bushcraft Backpacking Camp.
- In the Woods with Scout, Shelter, Bushcraft, Lunch
- Small Axe Work/Boiling Water On A Wood Grill
- Using a snow anchor.
- Bushclass Tarp Set-up
- Mike and Joe's Excellent Adventure
- Cool Weather Clothes for Bushcraft, Camping, Outdoor Pursuits.
- The Bushcraft Campout: Fireside Chat. ALONE, Shoutouts, and Future Trips.
- 8 Days in the Wild - Boreal Forest, Fly - in Adventure!
- Turley Green River
- Bushcraft; Tarp and Bowdrill
- Bushcraft Basecamp E2 - Building the Lean To, Bucksaw Use, Outdoor Cooking.
- Winter Camping in Algonquin Park -37c
- 2 Night Winter Snowshoe Bushcraft, Camping in the Snow.
- The Soggy Saga of Joe and Co. or.. Tarp Camping in the Snow with Friends.
- Green River contest vid pt1
- Day in the Prairie
- Day Trip, Komoka Park.
- Natural Shelter Solo Overnight
- Catch and Cook and Camp! Beautiful Lake Trout- 8 Days in the Wild!
- What is Bushcraft?
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp with my Dog - Long Fire, Wool Blanket, Fire Reflector
- Exploring an Island - Abandoned Ruins, Giant Trees, Friendly Wildlife.
- Bowdrill with Chaga (tinder fungus)
- Joe and Doug, two fools in the woods.
- Hot Chocolate in a Pine Forest.
- Gear for Camping out of a Backpack.
- Lunch in the Woods on a Firebox Stove
- Bushcraft Vault:Joe and Kyle's First Canoe Trip.
- HD Bushcraft Video - Wild edibles, Leather Care, Natural Tinder, Pot Hook
- Backpacking Michigan
- Knife Review: S.A.K Farmer
- Scout being Scout.
- Shelter part 1
- The Bushcraft Campout: Overnight Gear, Bivy Bag.
- Day at the Bushcraft Basecamp - Axemanship, Outdoor Cooking, Fixing Camp
- Bushcraft Breakfast- Bacon, Eggs and Bannock!
- Alone in the Wild - A 5 Day Solo Excursion.
- Bushcraft in the wet snow
- Weak Hand, One Stick Fire
- Bowdrill with no notch!
- Winter Camping in a Canvas Tent with a Dog and a Woodstove.
- 24 Hours in the Mountains - Camping in the Sierra Nevada
- Belgian Malinois eats Peameal Bacon
- Overnight Alone in the Forest
- ThruNite TC10. Great Emergency/Vehicle Light.
- Canoe Camp, Eastern Ontario
- Bushcraft Lunch/Trailhawk
- Wildland Scout Backpack Update and Cool New Accessories.
- Scout's Birthday Hike/ Testing a new Camera- SJCAM
- Looking at the ThruNite TH10 Headlamp, and Giveaway Anounced!
- Bushcraft School
- Throwin the TrailHawk
- Camping Gear for a 7 Day, 175km Canoe Trip.
- Preparing for a 5 Day Winter Bushcraft Camp.
- In my Backyard. Adventure Sworn Bucksaw. Axe. Fun
- 50 Nights in the Woods.
- JRB Channel Update; Bigfoot, Do I Carry? Wild Animal Encounters, 100k Subscribers
- Make a bush chair/bench
- Canoe Camp with my Wife
- Paper test after sharpening
- New Turley Gasconade and 1 stick fire
- Answers to your Questions - Bushcraft, My Life, Outdoor Tools, Camping Advice.
- Coastal Trekking - 3 Days Backpacking Lake Superior's Rugged Coastal Trail
- Father Daughter Day In the Woods Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Roasted Marshmallows
- Bushcraft Instructionals; Camping Overnight.
- How do you use your axe?
- Quick flint and steel demo
- Plant walk and new camera
- Skills chalenge: 1stick fire method with axe Pt. 1
- Bushcraft Instructionals: Fire from a Knife and Firesteel.
- California Trip-Dispersed Camping in a National Forest-Giant Sequoia!
- Building an Overnight Bushcraft Camp; Double Adirondack Tarp Shelter, Raised Bench, Outdoor Cooking.
- The Bushcraft Campout: Breakfast, Series Finale.
- Supper in the Woods
- Short clip of OLJ bein funny
- Beast of a Flashlight for Home Preparedness.
- My New Solo Lightweight Cookset - 2016
- My Bushcraft Kit.
- Wildland Series Scout backpack bag info and launch
- Bushclass-Haft an Axe
- Lunch Time in the Bush.
- moose head
- ThruNite TN4A Giveaway!!
- Overnight at the Bushcraft Basecamp E3
- History Channel ALONE Extended Drop Off Scene-Joe
- Preparing for an Ideal Weather Backpacking Trip.
- Bushclass FAK
- Leatherwood Bowdrill
- Turley Gasconade long term thoughts.
- HD Bushcraft Video-Supper over a Fire, Wild Edibles, Axe, Hammock, Tarp.
- 3 Day Hunting, Fishing, Bushcraft Camp
- ThruNite TH10 Real World Abuse
- Bushcraft/Outdoor Skills; Build a Pothanger with your Knife.
- Bowdrill Woes
- Improvised Pack, Minimal Gear Survival Overnighter
- Canadian Winter-Time Lapse, Birds on a Homemade Bird Feeder.
- Joe and Doug go Camping. Algonquin Backpacking Trip.
- Solo Overnight Camp in a Thunderstorm - The Mist Rolls In
- 8 Days in the Wild - Boreal Forest Floatplane in Adventure Pt2
- Different tinders for use with the firesteel
- Fire Practice
- HWII plant uses Queen Annes Lace.
- Backpacking Frontenac; 3 Nights in Ontario's Backcountry
- Two Canoes, One River - A Temagami Journey. Pt1
- Adventure Sworn Bushcraft Co. Northgate Bushcraft Adventures.
- Gear Loadout/What I Took for an Overnight Spring Camp.
- Hardwoodsman Challenge: Pocketknife SWF3XP
- Winding Down in the Woods
- The varied convex grind
- Canoe Tripping; 8 Days in the Wild. Part 2, The Hard Work Begins.
- Camping with a Girl
- 48 Hour Solo Bushcraft Camp
- 3 Day, Bushcraft and Fishing in the Backcountry.
- Chopping down a Cherry Tree with my Wetterlings hatchet
- Summer Canoe Camp
- My Bushcraft Axe
- Bushcraft Knife Skills, Unknown Visitor at Camp, 250k Sub Giveaway
- Simple Knife and Axe Sharpening/ Falkniven DC4 Giveaway
- Winter Camping in Michigan.
- Field Sharpening Outdoor Tools
- Father Daughter Bushcraft
- A Great Fall Day
- The Fire Chain.
- Skills challenge:1 stick fire w/ axe Pt.2
- Alone In Algonquin. Day 2 - BUZZING, BULLFROGS AND DRAGONFLIES
- Food for a 9 Day Canoe Trip in Northern Ontario.
- I'm Back - Steak in the Woods, New Gear, Updates and More.
- Solo Winter Bushcraft Camp-Natural Shelter-Pulk Overnighter
- Back in the Woods!
- A Lazy Day in the Autumn Woods
- Improvised steel striker
- Bushcraft Basecamp - Building a Raised Bed, Tying a Ridgepole, Outdoor Cooking E1
- 3 Easy Knots for Bushcraft, Camping, Survival.
- Budget Knives. E2 My EDC Folder.
- Battle Horse Knives-Woodsman Pro. First Look and a Splitwood Fire.
- New Backpack, and My Backpacking Gear
- In the woods after work
- Machete for Bushcraft.
- Bushcraft Instructionals; A Comprehensive Guide to the Bowdrill
- Solo Overnight Camp: Bucksaw, Bowdrill, Bushcraft, New Adventure Sworn
- Wet Wood, Knee High Flames, Knife Only.
- DIRT TIME (Collection of Camping Photos)
- Giant puffball mushroom find!
- 2017 Gone, 500k Here!
- Backpacking West Virginia: Dolly Sods, Nikon D5500, Go Pro 4 Silver
- The Bushcraft Campout: Series Intro.
- Preparing for a 4 day coastal backpacking trip
- Hammock Camping
- Preparing and Gear for a 9 day, Fly In Canoe Trip in the Boreal Wilderness.
- Take your Friends and go to the Woods! A Bushcraft Overnight.
- The Bushcraft Campout: Is a Tomahawk a Viable Wood Processing Tool?
- Summer Skills Challenge, 1 Stick Fire, No Knife
- Not what we Planned for!
- Fireside Chat; JoeRobinetBushcraft 2016
- Saws for the Outdoors, Bushcraft, Camping, Monkeying Around.
- Backpacking the North Country/Manistee River Trail Loop
- An Outdoors Lunch Tip., Quick, Easy Lighweight. Bushcraft, Camping, Hunting, Backpacking.
- Winter Camping using an Olight S2 Baton and Giving it Away.
- Best Bushcraft Pack? The Hidden Woodsmen Day Ruck!
- Camping Gear for a 9 Day Canoe Trip in Northern Ontario
- Maxpedition Xantha Overnight Gear Loadout and First Impressions
- Two Canoes, One River - A Temagami Journey, Pt2.
- Catching and Cooking Catfish
- Looking at Olight's i3e and i3s and Giveaway
- Camping with the Family
- Crossing Ontario's Oldest Park- A Paddle and Portage Adventure!
- Solo Overnight Tarp Camp, Wool Blanket, Solitude.
- Fire by Bowdrill, Fried Eggs in the Woods, Growing up without a Father.
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp With Scout 2 Cooking Food, Tarp Camping, Breaking Down Camp.
- Overnight Bushcraft Gear and Camp Plans
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp With My Dog Pt1 Tripod for Boiling Water Scout's Birthday, Pit Cooking.
- Sleeping Outside in The Cold With Dollar Store Items-10$ Woods Survival Challenge (24 Hours) Part 2
- Dollar Store Supershelter Overnight With My Dog-10$ Woods Survival Challenge (24 Hours)
- Solo Bushcraft Camp. Natural Shelter, Wool Blanket, Raised Bed, Long Fire.
- Camping With A Subscriber in a Canvas Tent with a Woodstove.
- Man Builds off Grid Cabin Alone in the Forest with Hand Tools.
- 2 Nights Wild Camping In Rugged Terrain, Fish Fry, Tarp Setups, Axe Work.
- 16 Gift Ideas For The Outdoor Lover, Christmas Ideas Camping, Bushcraft
- Crazy Korean Chopper!
- 2 Night Winter Bushcraft Camp, Building a Shelter With a Wooden Roof, Walls and Bed.
- HD Bushcraft Video-Building a Large Semi-Permanent Shelter, Outdoor Cooking
- Solo Overnight in a Snow Storm. Winter Camping With Subscriber Gear.
- Spending the Day Passing Outdoor Skills on to Youth
- What my Wife Really thinks of Me - Bam Son T Shirts Available!
- Big News and Unboxing Camping Stuff
- New Land New Bushcraft Gear, Bam Son!
- OFF GRID LOG CABIN Overnight!- Bear Ribs, Cold Temps, Firewood.. My Self Reliance Log Cabin Life
- Overnight Winter Ice Fishing Camp in a Hot Tent with a Woodstove on the night of the Supermoon
- SOLO WINTER SURVIVAL! Minimal Gear Overnight in a HUGE Snow Storm! 24 Hours in the Wilderness
- Minimal Gear for a Winter Survival Overnight-Load-Out and Survival Exercise Plans
- Unboxing Camping Gear with my Wife - $300 Titanium Canteen and Gear Giveaway.
- I'm sick of this
- Bushcraft Gear For a Winter Overnight Camp With my Dog
- POV White Water Kayaking Raw Footage (Humbling Experience)
- Answering your Instagram Questions - Why Am I so Butthurt?
- 24h Walmart Camping/Survival Challenge $500 Spent on Walmart Camping Gear, Camping with my Dog
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp With My Dog-Rock Cooking Bacon, Making a Bush Chair.
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp with Scout 3. Steak Fried on a Rock, Fireside Chats, Tearing Down Camp.
- Overnight Winter Bushcraft Camp with a Dog under a White Tarp.
- I Spent $500 on Walmart Camping Gear.. and this it what i'm going to do with it.
- This is a Wednesday Video.
- 2 Night Bushcraft Camp-Building and Sleeping in a Completely Natural Shelter
- Overnight Canoe Camp in Strong Winds, Catfish, Gear, and Good Food.
- What Would you Choose to Survive -10 Items?
- New Baby Gender Reveal, Meet my LARGE family!
- Catching MONSTER Lake Trout and Fly Fishing Grayling - Great Slave Lake-Frontier Fishing Lodge
- High Speed Low Drag Endurance Overnighter Solo Long Distance Trip!
- I Went Camping with a Strange Old Man...
- Exhaustion in the Wild Ep 5 - 10 Days, 10 Items; Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness
- Left Alone to Survive on an Island in the NorthWest Territories (Remote Canada)
- Solo Bushcraft Overnight in my Semi Permanent Bush Shelter, Fire Inside, Building the Front Wall.
- I Spent my 34th Birthday Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness. Last Ep 10 Days 10 Items
- Building a Permanent Camp-10 Days, 10 Items; Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness. Ep2
- Full List of Filming, Camping, Survival Gear for 10 Days, 10 Items, Alone on an Island in the Wild
- Improving Camp and Catching Fish Ep 4 10 Days, 10 Items; Alone on Island in the Canadian Wilderness
- Joe Robinet Update Video/Crownland Camping During Ontario's Fire Ban.
- 10 Days, 10 Items ; Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness. Mini Series.
- I'M DONE WITH CAMPING.
- Doug and I Annoying Each Other for an Hour Straight :) Episode 2
- Finding the Rhythm -10 Days, 10 Items; Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness Ep. 3
- Show Me Your STEAK!
- EPIC 4 DAY WILDERNESS CAMP e2 STRANDED! Wind Bound on an Island.
- Deciding on Gear for a 4 Day Wilderness Camping Trip.
- I BOUGHT MY DREAM HOME AT AGE 34
- 4 DAY WILDERNESS CAMP e1 The Storm.
- Bushcraft Camp DESTROYED!
- Overnight Camp at the Hidden Waterfall
- LAST OVERNIGHT AT THE BUSHCRAFT CAMP-Saying Goodbye, Wool Blanket, Vintage Tool.
- Winter Camping With my Dog out of a TRUCK!
- SOLO BUSHCRAFT CAMP 4 Items Only -Natural Shelter- Wild Game Over the Fire
- "THE HUT" E1- Locating a Camp Spot-Hauling Logs-Bacon on a Rock.
- CELEBRATING 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS at the MY SELF RELIANCE LOG CABIN!
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp with my Dog - WAKING UP IN THE SNOW!
- 1 Million Subscriber Special!!!
- Late Stage Lymphoma.
- in respone to pewdiepie $60 VS $135 WHISKEY (SCOTCH)
- Workin at the Homestead- Scout Update-Stacking Firewood.