Crazy Korean Chopper!
#jointhemvmt use code joerobinet15 to save $15
JIVA cubes https://www.amazon.com/Jiva-Pre-Sweetened-Colombian-Classic-24-Cubes/dp/B00FKBNOSE/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1513844748&sr=8-2&keywords=jiva%2Bcubes&th=1
jivacubes.com onthego’ for 10% off
Canteen Set https://heavycoverinc.leaddyno.com/p/5abc6457f9f0546a094fafd9a0caadb5622c7b6b
Tags: Bushcraft,Survival,Backpacking,Canoe,Dog Training,Axe,Ontario,Canada,Fire,Bowdrill,HD,Nikon,Gopro,camping
oh hello folks how are you doing Joe and skilled in the woods today got a pretty cool gift they got from a subscriber I want to use and show you that'll be the focus of this video stay tuned walk into the woods
they cut a ton of trees down back in here these are all live Aspen wonder why it is like a garbage nuisance tree are you going it's this way this way big guy come on silly boy no joke look at all this stuff they cut down there all Aspen or poplar I'll give it all it's all open now do you different is it here that oklets down too I don't think they would have meant to cut the oak down that doesn't make any sense I was gonna wait until I got into the woods to bust this thing out but this seems like a good opportunity to use it check this thing out this is a South Korean chopper look at that dang I got it from a subscriber and I've got his name written down I'll grab it here in a minute and South Korean so I'm not really familiar with the name but did that thing it's got that Cecil rope on it hold it together this sheath did not come with it it didn't come with this sheath but I grabbed one to bring out towards me that day let's chop see how she goes do some Chaplin Chomper
so this is one of those dead Aspen not jets are one of the live Aspen they've cut this is very green it should be very soft and easy to cut through that again green like I'm saying and Aspen that's it right through easy peasy this gotta be half an inch quarter of an inch thick okay Scott you're gonna I'm just gonna take that okay he's gonna knock you oh very weirdo okay back to the chopper you're back are ya weren't you satisfied with your piece okay thanks pretty sturdy - pretty sturdy that's a pretty quick test on just dream live Aspen that's nothing let's get this back in this sheet I'll walk over head over to the woods proper find some oak and hack up on that with this oak will be the test it will be the test good boy I'm gonna have to cross on a log here I think place is not going to hold me look at all that yeah that I ain't holding me go up up scope
stay stay good stay there I know well we're gonna cross right now Oh Scott you get up buddy get up like a glove play all right we're gonna go that way I think that way we're in the woods finally all right before I go any further I'm gonna give a huge shout out to mV mt movement the watch and sunglass company I'm sure you guys have seen them all online to have a very good online presence they do a lot of advertising on Instagram and YouTube and stuff like that but a month ago I received a few packages from them they were kind enough to send me some watches like three or four watches and three or four pairs of glasses sunglasses so I'm pretty impressed with them already and I wore this this watch on my dollar store survival challenge overnighter held up fine obviously the cold and all the cold and all that stuff it's still wearing it it's going strong a little bit of info about movement watches they start just 98 bucks the equivalents can run about four to five hundred dollars I personally really like the simple design the nice leather band on this one and just a blackface nothing really much else on there for this one very classy and I could wear it in the woods to like the leather thick genuine leather so movements offering you guys $15 off today with free shipping free returns go to MVM t-dot-com and use the promo code joe Robinette 15 and now it's time to step up your watch game today Kota MVM t.com use joe robin at 15 and get $15 off free shipping free returns join the movement we got something in here for scoop Magoo you smell it through the can Kenya what a good sniffer you got look at a good sniffer
to make a little brace here for them on the side so that you can push you can try to eat as help pushing the container all over I'll show you what I got them this is called blue wilderness minor percent green free go you're just moving the stick are you so this is a decent food I don't like to really feed him too much canned food but in this case it's really really good food so the first few ingredients are beef chicken chicken broth chicken liver potatoes the first five are legit and then you're on to like carrageen flaxseed and then into other random stuff that I really don't know what they are and whenever you're reading ingredients it's always nice to know what they are but the first five are legit let's open this bad boy for mr. scoots oh yeah oh yeah don't know me so sometimes I have to give him this stuff called NetCam let's go for his bones and joints and stuff like that but it's liquid and he doesn't like the taste of it I've tried to put it in peanut butter and stuff for him what I can do it never really works but what I can do is this this wet dog food and put it in there he heats it up I don't have any with me but that's okay he can miss today but yeah he's uh he's well worth it you know this is like four bucks a can almost but that's okay it's a treat for him once it once a week maybe twice a week I get it for him these are good boys back to the choppa so a little bit of info on this chopper again it's from South Korea I'll try and get you a better picture now if you got to see it pretty good earlier so see how thick it is I'm saying that's about a half inch thick maybe quarter inch but she's thick guys and it hooks down has this big like drop that Cecil rope a hole in the pommel there so you can hook the rope through I asked the gentleman oh let me grab two things with his name on it the gentleman's is from South Korea and his name is Kim dong-hyun or donkey Munna so I'm sorry if I'm saying that wrong no disrespect meant at all just me being white so this was from a another little like machete style thing I got from a guy in Quebec but this fits on there putting there pretty good hey slide it right down into the handle and I can hook that on my belt and then tie this part on my leg so I think that's what I'm gonna do so I can walk around freaking Rambo style so there you can see it it's all my hip pretty long it goes down to my knee exactly try this little shoestring part or on my knee to have it more snug quick-draw McGraw went towards school okay so what I think I'm gonna do for today just hang out for the day here with schoo play with this knife this chopper quite a bit I do have an extra little thingy that I haven't had before I don't want to try out I got sent these things called Jeeva cubes and they're supposed to be like an instant coffee so I have been drinking the coffee lately guys I've been mixing it with the the old French Manila and the hot chocolate it's taking me a little a little bit to get used to it but I am starting to like it this is what these things look like focus you can make him in hot or cold and this one is actually a french vanilla style - so anyway going after with this knife here yeah it's almost Christmas a few days for the families okay let's go do some you're gonna cut your tongue in there still okay that's it alright today I asked a gentleman d'amour him who who sent this to me what was intended purpose was for and there was a language barrier but he definitely said it
wasn't meant for bushcraft that's not too bad
back up buddy I'm sinking in that's pretty good man for a night or for not an axe
you know I touched it up a little bit um I just saw my strop before I came like look at that that's not bad man make some shavings okay let's go find so over take off a chunk let's go back buddy let's go back burnin up okay I am gonna keep using my gloves just because the Cecil or the rope on the hand rocks oh well help I might even actually if this is worth that I might replace that with paracord if I plan on using it more often but it is more of just a novelty thing for me okay not quite oak but this is ash
it's a dead ash dead standing and it looks yeah damn it is definitely seasoned very seasoned to ash so I can use this for my fire which no will look for so oak but in the meantime let's let's upgrade you know what I mean we'll go from live asked me to dead Aspen - ash - oak [Music]
you are crazy snow it's my own fault he's obsessed with sticks my next dog I'm not gonna throw sticks for seriously maybe I'll have toys at home I'll throw for him when we come the woods it's not stick throwing playing time because it's too much it's too much let alone the crying which I can deal with it's the running underneath the falling trees and being all willy-nilly with the sticks he's gonna poke myself in the eye ball he's literally D living this this tree for me okay he's gonna meet along little nubs down tomorrow there's a straight Merc that stick bro it's yours so who's boss I think I have found a piece of oak it's really difficult because the oak in this wood in these woods are either live or deteriorated and standing or fallen and deteriorate it I don't want to do a chop test on a deteriorated piece of oak because that's just silly like people seeing people do that in the past and not even make attention to it like it's deteriorated or anything and just let people think that it's a solid piece of wood people are smarter than you think
people pick up on things like that you know anyways what the chop test if it's deteriorated so here is a piece of oak that looks deteriorated let's check it out I chopped into it a little bit already just to make sure and in all reality and all honesty and truth it is a touch deteriorated on the inside it's solid though like pretty pretty solid so take it for what you will we're gonna chop this bad boy down it might even fall over but we'll end up use it we'll chop it up into pieces to use it for firewood take it off the outside so you can see the quality of the inside
try and use this two hands no there's no way no it doesn't make sense to so Korea South Korea I don't know what kind of would they have there we'll kind of stuff they have there but it seems to me like they wouldn't really be having too many hardwoods again I could be completely wrong but this oak is very dense and it's it's doing well you know it's shopping er it's not as efficient or convenient as an axe well that's not what it is great right yeah I can't listen to him car anymore so this is coming down probably right from the bottom
it's a little extra wound up just because he hasn't been out in so long it's just only like a week you got that sure there's a little hollow stump no Cottonwood stump I'm not going to need this much wood at all to boil up a coffee or some water for coffee but again this is just for practicing and playing around
oh let's see if I can deal in these these dead ash branches with one swipe swipe move oh yeah ghost go that's not so bad leave it that's mine leave it back up man this is difficult with you it tends to bind this blade noticing when I'm what I'm hitting it into wood is binding pretty good loose coat okay seriously you got a call you're gonna get hurt so take this dog management yeah it's still blinding pretty good back scope let's go back okay struggle is real
this one's really the only one with any substantial diameter on it it's gonna take these things off the sides okay first I like it because this thing has a canted downward like I'm saying like a Halfmoon shape or so it goes in easily to the wood even though it doesn't really have a point on it tip save these pieces were able to split off and I'm not worried about crying on this thing or anything it's unconventional you know I mean it's not a knife or it's not an axe and I saw I'm using a split this wood down this crazy Korean chopper alright let's try a bit on this one this is the same one I was just working on get all those pieces off of it so it's got kind of a flat bottom not that work Vuitton yep perfect those are good fuel pieces I really even try to split this one down one more time I don't need to but because of demonstrate event playing around purposes so instead of trying to swing down like this I'm gonna bring it up with the with the chopper like I would with an axe there we go okay we're getting there I'm gonna take some off of that big okay this is that dead standing piece of oak that we grabbed I'm gonna take it and I want to chop it maybe like a foot long section out of it bust down some kindling out of it and some fuel and probably only use that much out of it it's not necessary I got all these twigs and everything around and again I was just playing around testing that chopper out okay let's do some proper Brittani now I was able to get these two pieces like you saw solid pieces of oak trying batting this one I want to make this just point a little more flat so definitely not gonna take the place of probably any of my tools but it's just really cool is it good something to play around with
you can see it inside solid oak okay split this one down too so I could use it for firewood but I'm going to split it a different way so it's already split through but she doesn't want to actually split off or split the whole way no if I showed this in a video I think I did recently if you if your Petaling would need baton all your pieces you don't have something heavy enough just grab a couple pieces together it's the same thing okay so we're looking good on the firewood front I'm gonna go grab some twigs but this is enough fuel especially with this we'll sit here huh no fire for an hour so I think some shavings see how this bad boy works with shavings not too bad but I need something to catch them because they're not staying on at all okay so I'm a little grill case bag I guess I'm gonna try and land the shavings on there and be the best case scenario for me it's not this like finger groove this little child deal here I'm trying to get as close as I can to the blade itself they're not great but they'll work I guarantee they'll work even if they don't there's some natural materials around here some tenders like milkweed and grass and stuff that I can use to help it I'll be I'd bet money that these shavings would go up though with the fire still all right this might take a bit there's something sometimes like trackers and the heck is it uh tom brown trackers they have this little lake pardon them or you can do these Curly's this way and they work a little bit on there it works a little bit on this it doesn't have this like cord that's what it's called a cord around down here you kind of just pull make these awesome ruff fleas roughly x' that's my voice : but this isn't that all right check this out I got a Cottonwood piece much better curls off this thing of course not now do that curls actually some curls proper there we go tell me those aren't decent decent but BAM those are gonna be the ones I strike with the fire still for show okay hold fast curl action simplifying everywhere okay this is not bad this is going faster Cottonwood for the win oh yeah well BAM son here's the thing the back of the chopper is not sharp enough to start to fire still at all it's very rounded okay therefore we're gonna have to use the plate which whatever I'm fine with because it's such a cheap blade and you know I hope mine if it goes in the dirt it is it's not that kind of blade for me what we're gonna do is set this up how we need it because it is a little bit finicky now that we have to use a blade so the way I'm going to do it I have two of the solid pieces oak underneath for a base that'll be a good start for the fire and I got least another piece of oak I'm gonna put for a brace so we got a base we've got a brace I don't want to make it so that I can rest my fire still here pull it like that and then have the the fire going so then then then have the shavings catch so I wanted to pick out the thinnest most airy curls I made and put them all together I did pick also some reads but they're gonna be my first stage they're not gonna be what I strike my fire still on because I want to see that I can do this with with with shavings
so I guess my brace is gonna sit here I didn't really think that too much my bears gonna sit there I want to pull like this onto again that's too high okay just work thinking as we're working here thinking as we're working we're gonna go like this instead this is gonna be the base now the brace will come in after I want to put that there and be able to strike off off of the blade okay are we ready I do want to do it on the bottom half of the blade that way it's not right in the middle and I'm trying to avoid all the ridges on here let's do a couple practice runs that's how it's gonna have to be right like that okay take three all my good shavings are gone now - all right this will work I promise grabbing the top like this holding it all together but I'm being very careful of that sharp blade on my okay well I promised mmm okay maybe we'll have to get grafts me you have to do with grass believe it or not the blades not that chipped up it'll take like two seconds to fix that with my my stone okay off to get some grafts I guess we're on it so fueled up some grasses let's try this now
set it up a little bit differently I guess consider I didn't have very much success the last time all right I think it has to be down in there a bit more to okay here we go at least if I get a bunch of shavings of fire still in here okay I can blow it into flame like luck the last one I almost blew into flames which is very strange and I'm this thing is too all chewed up man let's try it that way can't believe this isn't catching what the heck is going on this is freaking dry grass my new fire steel
this is crazy I don't get it I don't get this at all whoa there we go holy crap sounds a little ridiculous I got her
finally brace up there best laid plans all right guten tag now that was craziness guys like I'm a strict stricken stroke struck I've struck a fire still before you know I have swear okay let's check out the damage and see what we can do to fix it alright alright buddy so let's check out the damage on the fire still and the chopper for lack of a better word so the fire steel was already gouged up some but this really really finished her off so I'm gonna need a new fire still you can see the hourglass figure on that one's starting to happen anyway even if I are still soon that's alright probably get myself a fire still calm Armageddon anyways so no big deal again if you needed to do this like if you were in a survival situation if you needed to do that who cares you know I mean it's still there he still works still use it if you're using if you don't have your knife if you lose your knife or whatever break your knife and you're using I guess you could still use it if you broke it but if you're using a rock or something for your first if you guys have ever practice to anything like that this happens big-time a rocks rocks work some shells off the beach work it has to be hard very very hard so anyways this is a fire still calm one at Kyle buddy called me me years ago this is it actually this is actually an old grants first Brooks axe handle handle on that which is pretty cool but very old and now she's needs to be replaced so I got my IDC for my fall in live in DC for here with a straw let's check out the blade
so you can see exactly where I was using it where all the brown is from the from the fire steel the smoke coming off of it and then again there so it did did impact it it didn't take some little chips off of it you see it let's clean this off I'll wipe it on my pants a bit see it a little bit better I think this way so you can see it all right in there okay so that's not so bad though I believe this is just really like an old like spring spring blade a lot more normal or blade something along those lines and just turn it into that chopper so the phone live in DC for you have a metal side like a diamond side and then you have a ceramic side I'm gonna start with the diamond this has been used a hundred times too so the diamond side is a bit or at wore down so 100% needs the diamond side I'm just gonna go in circles oh yeah you can really see it now some chunks over there go in circles and you know what I'm gonna do the whole blade so it's all even do a little sharpening anyway you just want to keep your fingers off of the edge obviously away from the edge I go by sound what I'm doing this so you can different sounds for different angles straight keep it right around there [Music]
you spend extra time on the on the grooves if you want I'm really not too concerned about them being there I'm just trying to get sharp again but if you were to worry about it spend some time here it's taking it right now whoa she's stupid sharp very very sharp so then I would take my ceramic side and really just do the same thing try not to cut your $200 pens and all this is doing is putting a finer edge on it shaving down the borough a bit polishing it up I don't go for a certain amount of strokes on each side or certain amount of time or anything like that I just go it feels good a couple times back and forth really I'll throw it on a strop in a minute yeah she's sharp she's very sharp they're still okay I'll show you stops not going to take this out anyway the majority of the damage right down there there you go you can see it completely just a couple little necks and I really went to town on that fire steel with this thing so yeah no worse for wear I'm sure nice my water in there play wipe off that mud before put the lid back on my my grill case I carry a few things now I've switched it up a little bit I carry the old grill I carry my titanium spork and spatula and I thought my lid for my heavy cover canteen but I guess I have that in my backpack indeed indeed I do don't hear much yeah okay so we're gonna set this in the fire love that canteen love that titanium man super lightweight throw it in the fire throw it down the hill she bomb-proof
and almost there doesn't even really need to boil it's not dirty water or anything oh let her boil okay let's check these bad boys oh these G the cubes I got a bunch of different flavors and got like black coffee coffee a bunch of different look like what's saying french vanilla is my favorite so the instructions say open one individually wrapped Jeeva cube using one cube for every eight ounces of water or based on your preferred strength for hot beverage I guess not water else is a fluid because you can use milk too for hot beverage heat milk or water until a desired temperature insert cubes after 45 seconds stir your coffee is now complete enjoy
insert cubes and after 45 seconds stir your coffee is not complete to enjoy cold just dissolve in two ounces of hot water and top with cold water milk cool I'm not gonna do that it's cold outside so I imagine it's the desired temperature now check this thing out smells like coffee like this so I guess for me our for us the preferred usage of this would be like a backpacking or lightweight kind of thing where you don't have to worry about bulk or sigh I guess bulk or weight really both in size they're the same thing alright let's put this in Jeeva Java Java maybe I'm saying it wrong Java cubes jiv eh oh yeah holy whose darkening up already just pretend for take cool Wow okay I guess I'm gonna take this off I put my gloves on gonna put my gloves on fool me once burn me what say fuck me bourbon twice you burn don't get burned again still loving this coat to this triple fat coat triple fat goose coat of gut upgrading
see dark dark oh it smells super good that's good
pop you got my coffee smells good those are the french vanilla and obviously you can add stuff to it if you can use half milk or whatever already it smells decent I'm gonna wait a second because she's piping hot alright I was watching a scrambled O video the other day plane comes overhead oh my god working parties getting it - he's like Joe's planes over here I had to laugh thanks for the shoto buddy Martin's a good good guy he's a real real friend you know a friend in real life an RL they come a lot actually wouldn't mind getting together with a Martin you want to go camping can I come to your house can I come to your I come to your lean-to I'll Drive there let me know let me know buddy would you guys like to see that want to get together a shot who I can drink that yet I get together with Sean soon - we have an epic trip planned they'll be really cool haven't seen that guy in a little bit since I shot that the video about his cabin which is looking amazing right now then all the snow and everything up there there's no snow right here we got dumped on late maybe like I don't know a week and a half ago and everything melted because I live in Windsor land of the not winter not real winter the soupy winter
the taste is there the taste is there boy it's too hot to really tell well yeah so got I got that plan was Shawn already for late January early February [Music]
I got so loath well with scout I'm gonna take my new snow trucker tent that I got the canvas tent and I'm gonna go for a few days with that thang with Scott not thing and then I'm also gonna go back to that shelter that Mike and I were working on maybe I'll bring Mike to that shelter with with me again next time you guys seem to like Mike which is cool Mike's a solid dude 100% chill that guy yeah that's good that's decent and there's like I think there's three cubes in this little box Oh for left so if you're looking for them I don't know if I'm pronouncing correctly but it's jiv a were made in in the States
oh that's sweet made in the States in Miami Florida manufactured by nor acts Noonan in Georgia and I think they're out of Miami Florida so that's really cool thanks to the guys at Jeeva driver Shiva we're sending me those too appreciate it I'll be using it on probably next few videos actually because cold weather it's perfect all right well I don't know what else to say I don't think we're gonna do much else go tonight we're just kind of chillaxing ones the last time I heard some BC chillaxing it's relax and bro keep getting real about a fire like it likes it christmas is coming up with christmas is in a few days this is the doesn't doesn't tell me on there oh it hold up to the baton hang of course it did I'm not surprised but second hand is going normally yeah everything's good why don't we all do something cool to the holidays why don't we all try to just be a little bit nicer to everyone myself included being nicer to everyone try maybe go out of your way a little bit to help your neighbors or if you can get a homeless or people in need maybe a needy family Christmas dinner we try to do things like that when we can I think it's important I think it's important for some of the world to be kind and our Jean or I might as well be it all right I might as well be the kind people we really got no reason to hate you know all we want to do is camp we just want to go to the woods and hang out so there's no no real controversy with controversy no real controversy with that at least there shouldn't be all right right just want camp this little camp and bro Coffee time with Jones go the old train the old train came in so you know what really sucks is I just got this camera not too long ago it's the Canon a DD 80 D and I'm noticing that you can hear focusing sometimes I'm not sure if that's just the lens though but my Nikon I had four and so that's with the the mic in the external mic inside oh I bought a new mic thank you to personal care memory named off top of my head but somebody donated a hundred bucks to it as well which is very cool so thank you I emailed them to thank you but thank you again so that Mike's back everything's well but I don't know if it's just because of the lens I go say my Nikon I used to have it would do it but as soon as I plugged an external mic in it would stop and was the kit lens the whole time was the 18 to 140 lens and I had that for years I still have that as use as my be your old camera now this one I just got I know it's not a new camera it's an older camera but even with the external mic in I can hear it I can hear it focusing so I'm hoping it's just the lens but even still lenses are expensive right ones their marks better than the body a lot of the times all right well I don't know how much more I can ramble on I think that's about it thanks guys for watching this video hope you liked it hope it was something different playing around with that chopper it's not something normal from me but have a very Merry Christmas treat each other well I hope nothing but the best for everyone thanks for watching I'll see you in the next one goodbye
About the Author
Joe is a very talented bushcrafter. He has a "straight" approach to bushcraft life-style. His videos reach a very high quality, both for the shootings and for the content. He took part on the History Channel show "Alone"
You can find all his videos on his YouTube channel.
More articles from this author
- Hrdwdsmn Skills:Shavings/Knee High Flames
- The Missus making a flint & steel fire
- The Bushcraft Campout: Multicam Poncho Tarp Shelter on Raised Bed.
- Hardwoods Challenges Pt. 2
- Bushcraft Gear Giveaway - The Hidden Woodsmen
- Day Hike with Doug and Mike. JoeRobinetBushcraft.
- challenge 2
- Fire at night
- Camping in the Woods
- Canoe Tripping; 8 Days in the Wild. Part1-The Easy Days.
- HD Bushcraft Video; Tarp Shelter, Lunch, Fire, Wood Collection and a new Bushcraft Knife
- 3 Day Winter Camping Trip in a Hot Tent with my Dog
- Splitwood Fire in the Rain;Camillus Carnivore
- Fire in the rain
- Weekend camp Pinery Park
- Dougs Property and Joes Bush
- Land Nav
- Awesome Tarp Shelter; Bushcraft Survival Camping
- Off Grid : Man and Dog Live in Canvas Tent
- HD Bushcraft Video - Outdoor Cooking, Knife Use, Wood Processing, Tree ID.
- Get to know Joe. e1
- Sunny Day out
- Basic dog obedience
- Natural Tinders in Winter
- Woods Time
- Hangin in the Woods: HD Bushcraft/Outdoor Video.
- How to Set up a Group Tarp Shelter
- Thrunite Ti5 Specs and Giveaway.
- My Bushcraft EDC.
- Sassafrass and Ash Bowdrill set
- Knee high flames in 30 seconds
- Fall Camp 2011
- Bush Chair
- 48h Camp and Build Large Permanent Super Shelter on Newly Acquired Property
- Mike and Joe's Most Excellent Adventure
- FAMILY DAY TRIP
- Day Out. New Hammock, Talking History's Alone, and a Fire
- Firelay Overnighter
- Hoosier National Forest.
- Adventure Sworn and Battoning
- JoeRobinetBushcraft Official Channel Trailer 2015
- The 10 Items I brought with me on ALONE...and why.
- New Backpack and Gear Loadout for a Spring Overnight Camp
- Green Wood Splitwood Fire
- Bluegill Underwater in HD.
- 88 Tactical Entry Vid
- I found a "shut" in the woods!
- Playin with Scout.
- Get To Know Joe E3. Finding Enjoyment in the City
- Camping with a Kid.
- Bushcraft Vault Pt.2: May 2013 Canoe Trip Algonquin Park
- Natural Insulation Bed/Wool Blanket Overnight
- Backpacking Algonquin's Highland Trail.
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp
- new JLT bushcrafter
- Preparing for a Two Night Backpacking Trip.
- My Outdoor Knives-Bushcraft, Backpacking, Canoe Tripping
- Backcountry Lake Superior Canoe Camp Part 1
- Winter Overnight Bushcraft Gear
- How to use a Firesteel Correctly.
- HWII Land Nav.
- Bushcraft in the Winter
- Bushcraft Instructionals: Shemagh and Tomahawk Outing
- How to Cook Bacon and Eggs Outdoors with no Metal Cooking Implements
- HD Bushcraft Video; Axe, Saw, Cook, Enjoy the Day.
- Preparing for an 8 Day Canoe Trip
- Bowdrill in the hardwoods
- Hardwoodsman Skills
- Axe, Bacon and Eggs.
- HD Winter Bushcraft Video. Fire, Cooking Tacos, New Gear.
- Turley Dogwood Woodsman's Knife
- SnowTrekker Hot Tent, Woodstove and Winter Camping Plans
- Golite Shangri-La 3
- My Fishing Gear for a 9 Day Canoe Trip in Northern Ontario
- How to be Comfortable in the Woods.
- Something a little different...but not much haha
- Snowy Hike in -30c
- 6 Day canoe Trip in Killarney Provincial Park
- Basic Pincher Collar Obedience and Understanding (Dog Training)
- My Les Stroud(Survivorman) Story: Get to Know Joe. e2
- Ruining Wild Places.
- Alone In Algonquin. Day 3 - "BLACKFLIES FOR MOSQUITOES"
- Trip to Doug's Property.
- Point Pelee Family Trip
- Solo Winter Overnight Bushcraft Camp
- Fjallraven Outdoor Clothes and Gear. Keb, Vidda Pro Trousers, Friluft 55.
- My New Logo Explained. JoeRobinetBushcraft
- Roadtrip and Camping with the Girls
- Turley Boones Branch neck knife
- New Adventure Sworn Knife, Bacon, Eggs & Toast.
- Friction Fire Tuesday
- Squirrel lunch.
- 3 Night Winter Bushcraft Camp.
- Bushcraft, Camping Gear: Overnight Pulk Loadout.
- Canoe Day Trip: Fishing, Steak, Fun.
- A Blizzard in the Forest - Hot Tea in the Woods on a Cold Day.
- Bowdrill in a Blizzard?
- Wild Leek Lunch
- 20" Wett Splitwood Fire
- Bushclass lessons
- Camping Gear Giveaway
- 6 Days Backpacking the Western Uplands Trail
- Gear for a 2 Night Bushcraft Camp in the Snow
- Expensive GoPro vs Cheap Action Camera
- Get to Know Joe E4-The One About Scout
- Cicada Fun!!!
- Last years failed solo overnight.
- A day in the bush
- Improvised Bowsaw.
- 5 Day Winter Snowshoe Bushcraft Camp
- 24 Hour Wild Camp out of a Maxpedition Xantha.
- How to Give a Dog Medicine.
- I Got a New Tattoo
- Fireside Chat-Solo Winter Camp.
- Some of My Bushcraft Gear
- Winter Camping in Northern Michigan.
- How to dehydrate your own food for Backpacking
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp with my Dog - Tomahawk Steak over the Fire, Frost River Pack, Bugs!
- A Christmas Stocking Stuffer Idea.
- ThruNite TH10 Giveaway
- Bowdrill:Sassafras Bark Hearth
- ThruNite TH10 Vs Fenix HL50
- Alone In Algonquin. Day 1 - MOOSE
- Making the Best out of a Bad Situation.
- Saturday Morning Bushcraft Hike in the Prairie with Scout.
- Becker BK2 Contest Vid
- All my Heros
- IA Woodsman axe practice Response
- Midwest School of Bushcraft Ohio Class
- Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 Backpacking Tent
- Camping Gear: Sleeping Pads and Tarps
- Spring Bushcraft Camp
- Full Rundown on My Fall Camping/Bushcraft Gear.
- ALONE.. Yup I Tapped, and Why.
- Bowdrill fire from start to finish
- The Axe is Back; Wintertime Edition.
- Chillin In My Hammock-Day out with Scout
- Solo Bushcraft Camp. 2 Nights in the Snow - Natural Shelter, Minimal Gear.
- My Transportation to the Wild : Swift Packboat Adirondack 13.6
- Canadian Winter Camping...
- 5 splitwood fires
- Man in the Creek Drill
- A lunch in my old woods.
- Lunch in the woods.
- Bushcraft Shelters-Sleeping in a Snow Trench.
- Budget Knives. E1
- The Bushcraft Campout: Cooking Salmon, Bushcraft Style
- Solo Overnight Hammock Camp in a Thunderstorm P1. Calm Before the Storm
- Bowdrill fire using my Turley Gasconade
- Axe work and trying to Edit
- Tagged, make an eating utensil.
- 4 Day Winter Camp Pt.1
- Bushcraft Backpacking - New Pack and Gear Loadout
- Lightweight Backpacking Gear for a 5 Day Trip
- A Knife for my Wife
- Splitwood Fire with a Gransfors Bruks Outdoor Axe.
- J Leather customer service.
- Shelter Ideas
- Some uses for the Sassafrass Tree
- Natural Tinders in a Hardwood Forest: Bushcraft, Survival, Woods Knowledge.
- Bushcraft Overnight, Wool Blanket, Natural Shelter, Long Fire.
- Camping out of a Backpack.
- The Hidden Woodsmen Haversack Giveaway - Winner Announced..2 Winners!
- My Bush Buddy
- Channel Update and a bit about Myself.
- A Winter Hike with new Friends.
- Turley Knife/Council Tools Splitwood Fire
- Overnight Winter Camping Trip
- 4 Day Canoe, Fish, Swim Camp.
- Family Canoe Camping - Algonquin Park.
- A Comprehensive Guide to the Bowdrill
- Primitive fishing gouge.
- Bushcraft Trees: Eastern White Pine
- History Channel Alone: New Survival Show I am on!
- Family Camping Trip. Spring '15
- Solo Bushcraft Backpacking Camp.
- In the Woods with Scout, Shelter, Bushcraft, Lunch
- Small Axe Work/Boiling Water On A Wood Grill
- Using a snow anchor.
- Bushclass Tarp Set-up
- Mike and Joe's Excellent Adventure
- Cool Weather Clothes for Bushcraft, Camping, Outdoor Pursuits.
- The Bushcraft Campout: Fireside Chat. ALONE, Shoutouts, and Future Trips.
- 8 Days in the Wild - Boreal Forest, Fly - in Adventure!
- Turley Green River
- Bushcraft; Tarp and Bowdrill
- Bushcraft Basecamp E2 - Building the Lean To, Bucksaw Use, Outdoor Cooking.
- Winter Camping in Algonquin Park -37c
- 2 Night Winter Snowshoe Bushcraft, Camping in the Snow.
- The Soggy Saga of Joe and Co. or.. Tarp Camping in the Snow with Friends.
- Green River contest vid pt1
- Day in the Prairie
- Day Trip, Komoka Park.
- Natural Shelter Solo Overnight
- Catch and Cook and Camp! Beautiful Lake Trout- 8 Days in the Wild!
- What is Bushcraft?
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp with my Dog - Long Fire, Wool Blanket, Fire Reflector
- Exploring an Island - Abandoned Ruins, Giant Trees, Friendly Wildlife.
- Bowdrill with Chaga (tinder fungus)
- Joe and Doug, two fools in the woods.
- Hot Chocolate in a Pine Forest.
- Gear for Camping out of a Backpack.
- Lunch in the Woods on a Firebox Stove
- Bushcraft Vault:Joe and Kyle's First Canoe Trip.
- HD Bushcraft Video - Wild edibles, Leather Care, Natural Tinder, Pot Hook
- Backpacking Michigan
- Knife Review: S.A.K Farmer
- Scout being Scout.
- Shelter part 1
- The Bushcraft Campout: Overnight Gear, Bivy Bag.
- Day at the Bushcraft Basecamp - Axemanship, Outdoor Cooking, Fixing Camp
- Bushcraft Breakfast- Bacon, Eggs and Bannock!
- Alone in the Wild - A 5 Day Solo Excursion.
- Bushcraft in the wet snow
- Weak Hand, One Stick Fire
- Bowdrill with no notch!
- Winter Camping in a Canvas Tent with a Dog and a Woodstove.
- 24 Hours in the Mountains - Camping in the Sierra Nevada
- Belgian Malinois eats Peameal Bacon
- Overnight Alone in the Forest
- ThruNite TC10. Great Emergency/Vehicle Light.
- Canoe Camp, Eastern Ontario
- Bushcraft Lunch/Trailhawk
- Wildland Scout Backpack Update and Cool New Accessories.
- Scout's Birthday Hike/ Testing a new Camera- SJCAM
- Looking at the ThruNite TH10 Headlamp, and Giveaway Anounced!
- Bushcraft School
- Throwin the TrailHawk
- Camping Gear for a 7 Day, 175km Canoe Trip.
- Preparing for a 5 Day Winter Bushcraft Camp.
- In my Backyard. Adventure Sworn Bucksaw. Axe. Fun
- 50 Nights in the Woods.
- JRB Channel Update; Bigfoot, Do I Carry? Wild Animal Encounters, 100k Subscribers
- Make a bush chair/bench
- Canoe Camp with my Wife
- Paper test after sharpening
- New Turley Gasconade and 1 stick fire
- Answers to your Questions - Bushcraft, My Life, Outdoor Tools, Camping Advice.
- Coastal Trekking - 3 Days Backpacking Lake Superior's Rugged Coastal Trail
- Father Daughter Day In the Woods Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Roasted Marshmallows
- Bushcraft Instructionals; Camping Overnight.
- How do you use your axe?
- Quick flint and steel demo
- Plant walk and new camera
- Skills chalenge: 1stick fire method with axe Pt. 1
- Bushcraft Instructionals: Fire from a Knife and Firesteel.
- California Trip-Dispersed Camping in a National Forest-Giant Sequoia!
- Building an Overnight Bushcraft Camp; Double Adirondack Tarp Shelter, Raised Bench, Outdoor Cooking.
- The Bushcraft Campout: Breakfast, Series Finale.
- Supper in the Woods
- Short clip of OLJ bein funny
- Beast of a Flashlight for Home Preparedness.
- My New Solo Lightweight Cookset - 2016
- My Bushcraft Kit.
- Wildland Series Scout backpack bag info and launch
- Bushclass-Haft an Axe
- Lunch Time in the Bush.
- moose head
- ThruNite TN4A Giveaway!!
- Overnight at the Bushcraft Basecamp E3
- History Channel ALONE Extended Drop Off Scene-Joe
- Preparing for an Ideal Weather Backpacking Trip.
- Bushclass FAK
- Leatherwood Bowdrill
- Turley Gasconade long term thoughts.
- HD Bushcraft Video-Supper over a Fire, Wild Edibles, Axe, Hammock, Tarp.
- 3 Day Hunting, Fishing, Bushcraft Camp
- ThruNite TH10 Real World Abuse
- Bushcraft/Outdoor Skills; Build a Pothanger with your Knife.
- Bowdrill Woes
- Improvised Pack, Minimal Gear Survival Overnighter
- Canadian Winter-Time Lapse, Birds on a Homemade Bird Feeder.
- Joe and Doug go Camping. Algonquin Backpacking Trip.
- Solo Overnight Camp in a Thunderstorm - The Mist Rolls In
- 8 Days in the Wild - Boreal Forest Floatplane in Adventure Pt2
- Different tinders for use with the firesteel
- Fire Practice
- HWII plant uses Queen Annes Lace.
- Backpacking Frontenac; 3 Nights in Ontario's Backcountry
- Two Canoes, One River - A Temagami Journey. Pt1
- Adventure Sworn Bushcraft Co. Northgate Bushcraft Adventures.
- Gear Loadout/What I Took for an Overnight Spring Camp.
- Hardwoodsman Challenge: Pocketknife SWF3XP
- Winding Down in the Woods
- The varied convex grind
- Canoe Tripping; 8 Days in the Wild. Part 2, The Hard Work Begins.
- Camping with a Girl
- 48 Hour Solo Bushcraft Camp
- 3 Day, Bushcraft and Fishing in the Backcountry.
- Chopping down a Cherry Tree with my Wetterlings hatchet
- Summer Canoe Camp
- My Bushcraft Axe
- Bushcraft Knife Skills, Unknown Visitor at Camp, 250k Sub Giveaway
- Simple Knife and Axe Sharpening/ Falkniven DC4 Giveaway
- Winter Camping in Michigan.
- Field Sharpening Outdoor Tools
- Father Daughter Bushcraft
- A Great Fall Day
- The Fire Chain.
- Skills challenge:1 stick fire w/ axe Pt.2
- Alone In Algonquin. Day 2 - BUZZING, BULLFROGS AND DRAGONFLIES
- Food for a 9 Day Canoe Trip in Northern Ontario.
- I'm Back - Steak in the Woods, New Gear, Updates and More.
- Solo Winter Bushcraft Camp-Natural Shelter-Pulk Overnighter
- Back in the Woods!
- A Lazy Day in the Autumn Woods
- Improvised steel striker
- Bushcraft Basecamp - Building a Raised Bed, Tying a Ridgepole, Outdoor Cooking E1
- 3 Easy Knots for Bushcraft, Camping, Survival.
- Budget Knives. E2 My EDC Folder.
- Battle Horse Knives-Woodsman Pro. First Look and a Splitwood Fire.
- New Backpack, and My Backpacking Gear
- In the woods after work
- Machete for Bushcraft.
- Bushcraft Instructionals; A Comprehensive Guide to the Bowdrill
- Solo Overnight Camp: Bucksaw, Bowdrill, Bushcraft, New Adventure Sworn
- Wet Wood, Knee High Flames, Knife Only.
- DIRT TIME (Collection of Camping Photos)
- Giant puffball mushroom find!
- 2017 Gone, 500k Here!
- Backpacking West Virginia: Dolly Sods, Nikon D5500, Go Pro 4 Silver
- The Bushcraft Campout: Series Intro.
- Preparing for a 4 day coastal backpacking trip
- Hammock Camping
- Preparing and Gear for a 9 day, Fly In Canoe Trip in the Boreal Wilderness.
- Take your Friends and go to the Woods! A Bushcraft Overnight.
- The Bushcraft Campout: Is a Tomahawk a Viable Wood Processing Tool?
- Summer Skills Challenge, 1 Stick Fire, No Knife
- Not what we Planned for!
- Fireside Chat; JoeRobinetBushcraft 2016
- Saws for the Outdoors, Bushcraft, Camping, Monkeying Around.
- Backpacking the North Country/Manistee River Trail Loop
- An Outdoors Lunch Tip., Quick, Easy Lighweight. Bushcraft, Camping, Hunting, Backpacking.
- Winter Camping using an Olight S2 Baton and Giving it Away.
- Best Bushcraft Pack? The Hidden Woodsmen Day Ruck!
- Camping Gear for a 9 Day Canoe Trip in Northern Ontario
- Maxpedition Xantha Overnight Gear Loadout and First Impressions
- Two Canoes, One River - A Temagami Journey, Pt2.
- Catching and Cooking Catfish
- Looking at Olight's i3e and i3s and Giveaway
- Camping with the Family
- Crossing Ontario's Oldest Park- A Paddle and Portage Adventure!
- Solo Overnight Tarp Camp, Wool Blanket, Solitude.
- Fire by Bowdrill, Fried Eggs in the Woods, Growing up without a Father.
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp With Scout 2 Cooking Food, Tarp Camping, Breaking Down Camp.
- Overnight Bushcraft Gear and Camp Plans
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp With My Dog Pt1 Tripod for Boiling Water Scout's Birthday, Pit Cooking.
- Sleeping Outside in The Cold With Dollar Store Items-10$ Woods Survival Challenge (24 Hours) Part 2
- Dollar Store Supershelter Overnight With My Dog-10$ Woods Survival Challenge (24 Hours)
- Solo Bushcraft Camp. Natural Shelter, Wool Blanket, Raised Bed, Long Fire.
- Camping With A Subscriber in a Canvas Tent with a Woodstove.
- Man Builds off Grid Cabin Alone in the Forest with Hand Tools.
- 2 Nights Wild Camping In Rugged Terrain, Fish Fry, Tarp Setups, Axe Work.
- 16 Gift Ideas For The Outdoor Lover, Christmas Ideas Camping, Bushcraft
- 2 Night Winter Bushcraft Camp, Building a Shelter With a Wooden Roof, Walls and Bed.
- HD Bushcraft Video-Building a Large Semi-Permanent Shelter, Outdoor Cooking
- Solo Overnight in a Snow Storm. Winter Camping With Subscriber Gear.
- Spending the Day Passing Outdoor Skills on to Youth
- What my Wife Really thinks of Me - Bam Son T Shirts Available!
- Big News and Unboxing Camping Stuff
- New Land New Bushcraft Gear, Bam Son!
- OFF GRID LOG CABIN Overnight!- Bear Ribs, Cold Temps, Firewood.. My Self Reliance Log Cabin Life
- Overnight Winter Ice Fishing Camp in a Hot Tent with a Woodstove on the night of the Supermoon
- SOLO WINTER SURVIVAL! Minimal Gear Overnight in a HUGE Snow Storm! 24 Hours in the Wilderness
- Minimal Gear for a Winter Survival Overnight-Load-Out and Survival Exercise Plans
- Unboxing Camping Gear with my Wife - $300 Titanium Canteen and Gear Giveaway.
- I'm sick of this
- Bushcraft Gear For a Winter Overnight Camp With my Dog
- POV White Water Kayaking Raw Footage (Humbling Experience)
- Answering your Instagram Questions - Why Am I so Butthurt?
- 24h Walmart Camping/Survival Challenge $500 Spent on Walmart Camping Gear, Camping with my Dog
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp With My Dog-Rock Cooking Bacon, Making a Bush Chair.
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp with Scout 3. Steak Fried on a Rock, Fireside Chats, Tearing Down Camp.
- Overnight Winter Bushcraft Camp with a Dog under a White Tarp.
- I Spent $500 on Walmart Camping Gear.. and this it what i'm going to do with it.
- This is a Wednesday Video.
- 2 Night Bushcraft Camp-Building and Sleeping in a Completely Natural Shelter
- Overnight Canoe Camp in Strong Winds, Catfish, Gear, and Good Food.
- What Would you Choose to Survive -10 Items?
- New Baby Gender Reveal, Meet my LARGE family!
- Catching MONSTER Lake Trout and Fly Fishing Grayling - Great Slave Lake-Frontier Fishing Lodge
- High Speed Low Drag Endurance Overnighter Solo Long Distance Trip!
- I Went Camping with a Strange Old Man...
- Exhaustion in the Wild Ep 5 - 10 Days, 10 Items; Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness
- Left Alone to Survive on an Island in the NorthWest Territories (Remote Canada)
- Solo Bushcraft Overnight in my Semi Permanent Bush Shelter, Fire Inside, Building the Front Wall.
- I Spent my 34th Birthday Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness. Last Ep 10 Days 10 Items
- Building a Permanent Camp-10 Days, 10 Items; Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness. Ep2
- Full List of Filming, Camping, Survival Gear for 10 Days, 10 Items, Alone on an Island in the Wild
- Improving Camp and Catching Fish Ep 4 10 Days, 10 Items; Alone on Island in the Canadian Wilderness
- Joe Robinet Update Video/Crownland Camping During Ontario's Fire Ban.
- 10 Days, 10 Items ; Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness. Mini Series.
- I'M DONE WITH CAMPING.
- Doug and I Annoying Each Other for an Hour Straight :) Episode 2
- Finding the Rhythm -10 Days, 10 Items; Alone on an Island in the Canadian Wilderness Ep. 3
- Show Me Your STEAK!
- EPIC 4 DAY WILDERNESS CAMP e2 STRANDED! Wind Bound on an Island.
- Deciding on Gear for a 4 Day Wilderness Camping Trip.
- I BOUGHT MY DREAM HOME AT AGE 34
- 4 DAY WILDERNESS CAMP e1 The Storm.
- Bushcraft Camp DESTROYED!
- Overnight Camp at the Hidden Waterfall
- LAST OVERNIGHT AT THE BUSHCRAFT CAMP-Saying Goodbye, Wool Blanket, Vintage Tool.
- Winter Camping With my Dog out of a TRUCK!
- SOLO BUSHCRAFT CAMP 4 Items Only -Natural Shelter- Wild Game Over the Fire
- "THE HUT" E1- Locating a Camp Spot-Hauling Logs-Bacon on a Rock.
- CELEBRATING 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS at the MY SELF RELIANCE LOG CABIN!
- Overnight Bushcraft Camp with my Dog - WAKING UP IN THE SNOW!
- 1 Million Subscriber Special!!!
- Late Stage Lymphoma.
- in respone to pewdiepie $60 VS $135 WHISKEY (SCOTCH)
- 2 Days ATVing and Winter Camping in a Canvas Tent with a Woodstove!
- Workin at the Homestead- Scout Update-Stacking Firewood.